Rangers Fans Fighting Fund pays Dunfermline debt of £22,000 but not DUFC

Boab

It saddens me to see the way Dundee Utd, as a club, have turned out. I was there for a couple of years in 70s. They were a well run club with McLean as boss and Walter as reserve team coach. Even then Walter was seen as someone who would go a long way in the game. We used to have a bounce game every friday morning, "prods v fenians" (honest!), before saturdays game. It was good cos then you found out who was what.

But over the last few yrs they have become an arsehole of a club, but imo this is thomsons fault. And I agree with not giving them any money.

Where you there when Gregg Wyldes dad Gordon was there? When Gordon used to tell me when he was with Killie, they also used to have that game, McSherry and Burns egged that on. Also told me a story about a young guy Killie signed from Rangers and he was a right blue nose and used to wind McSherry and Burns up , always wore union jack boxers and used to ask them..........who do you wink at a tim? He would then make the action as if taking aim with a rifle :uk: Think the guys name was MacFarlane was in the 80s

BTW do you still have a couple of years left on your Jim MacLean contract :lol:;)

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That serves that twat right for being such a tight arse in the first place when he thought he had put one over our support...I think Mr Thompson might be recipient of old Chinese proverb :pipe:

Confucius say...."Man who throw coo shit at opponent should check direction of the wind before the gale blaw it back at him twice as hard and smack him oan the kisser" :craphead:

You can now wait your turn to get your money,Thompson, and think of the interest you didn't make on it. :wanker:

Absolutely brilliant!!! Yes, DUFC are still going to have to be paid but the fact that the Rangers Fans have stepped up and paid Dunfermline yet left out DU it really shows how much disrespect we have for that mob!!

Well done the RFFF!! :clap:

I don't get any of this to be honest?

Why is the fan's money being used to pay Dunfermline? With that :wanker: Yorkston all over the press about a rebel 10?

FFS another total own goal by us <cr>

If we are looking for positive press, we'd have been better showing our class and paying both clubs the debt owed, rather than look like a bunch of petty arsed fans!

Seriously, we need to up our game in the PR department and stop these gawd fecking awful mistakes and shooting ourselves in the foot.

Either the RFFF is used to settle OUR club's debt with other clubs, or it's not. Lets not get childish about it :mad:

Stephen Thomson and Dundee Utd are no friend of Rangers and the man is a :wanker: BUT we are Rangers and we owe the money. We should pay it!

Guest KarlG45

Dundee Hibernian was their origional name and this has been posted before.

Just google the name.

Re Dunfermline, I thought the Admin mob ( who are spinning the job out for more cash ) settled with the Pars weeks ago.

Re United, I forgot about the abandoned match,so stuff them.

As far as I know, we owed them £85k and paid them £63k, so the RFFF has paid the other £22k

I don't get any of this to be honest?

Why is the fan's money being used to pay Dunfermline? With that :wanker: Yorkston all over the press about a rebel 10?

FFS another total own goal by us <cr>

If we are looking for positive press, we'd have been better showing our class and paying both clubs the debt owed, rather than look like a bunch of petty arsed fans!

Seriously, we need to up our game in the PR department and stop these gawd fecking awful mistakes and shooting ourselves in the foot.

Either the RFFF is used to settle OUR club's debt with other clubs, or it's not. Lets not get childish about it :mad:

Stephen Thomson and Dundee Utd are no friend of Rangers and the man is a :wanker: BUT we are Rangers and we owe the money. We should pay it!

This was how DAFC talked about the fact we owed them money, with respect and understanding.

Dunfermline said: "All of the board of DAFC would like to express their concern and shock that a giant football club such as Rangers FC has gone into administration. The impact of this will be felt throughout Scotland, the UK and Europe and the board and club would wish to convey their support to Rangers FC and hope that the club can find a way through this terrible time.

"However, the direct impact to DAFC is not insignificant: Rangers FC are due [to pay] DAFC in the region of £80,000 of gate receipts from Saturday's fixture which is obviously of extreme concern. This payment is no longer expected to be received by next Tuesday which would have been due to the club. This is a significant amount of money for a club such as DAFC to lose."

Dundee United are on the receiving end of karma, IMO. We all know what they've been like recently.

I'm happy with this decision, and though it may look petty, it also highlights what most of us feel re DUFC and maybe (unlikely) they will recognise that good relations with us would be far more beneficial than bad.

They'll get their money eventually.

This was how DAFC talked about the fact we owed them money, with respect and understanding.

Dundee United are on the receiving end of karma, IMO. We all know what they've been like recently.

I'm happy with this decision, and though it may look petty, it also highlights what most of us feel re DUFC and maybe (unlikely) they will recognise that good relations with us would be far more beneficial than bad.

They'll get their money eventually.

We look petty and the press will have a field day with it. We get 1 page in 1 day's paper to GIRFUT but then the press gets weeks of constant put downs of how petty our fans are.

It's a spectacularly short sighted own goal.

Why do some people worry so much about what the press say about us?

ALL journalists are cnuts. Don't buy the fucking newspapers. They are all vermin and contain almost nothing but lies and exaggerations.

I personally don't give a shit what some fat fucker of a journalist, back from his heart attack beckoning free lunch, writes about Rangers.

I don't give a fuck what they or other fans thick about us.

They can all go to fuck.

DAFC acted reasonably about the situation with us and I'm glad they have their cash.

DUFC acted like cnuts. I don't give a fuck what they, or their fans, or the press, or any non Rangers fan thinks about the decision not to pay them. They can all go fuck themselves.

Why do some people worry so much about what the press say about us?

ALL journalists are cnuts. Don't buy the fucking newspapers. They are all vermin and contain almost nothing but lies and exaggerations.

I personally don't give a shit what some fat fucker of a journalist, back from his, heart attack beckoning, free lunch, writes about Rangers.

I don't give a fuck what they or other fans thick about us.

They can all go to fuck.

DAFC acted reasonably about the situation with us and I'm glad they have their cash.

DUFC acted like cnuts. I don't give a fuck what they, or their fans, or the press, or any non Rangers fan thinks about the decision not to pay them. They can all go fuck themselves.

You might not care what press you get but our Club and our fans should care. Rangers used to have the ear of the press and the people in power, we've lost that and Celtic now have it.

It's no coincidence we now get pilloried in the press each and every fucking day. Every bad news item is another chain around the club's neck when it goes for sponsorship, TV deals, friendlies abroad.

As an aside, I don't like Stephen Thomson, he comes across as a :wanker: but what exactly has Dundee Utd done to us to prevent us paying a valid debt to them?

Charge us for a replay? Fairly standard practice within our league.

Where you there when Gregg Wyldes dad Gordon was there? When Gordon used to tell me when he was with Killie, they also used to have that game, McSherry and Burns egged that on. Also told me a story about a young guy Killie signed from Rangers and he was a right blue nose and used to wind McSherry and Burns up , always wore union jack boxers and used to ask them..........who do you wink at a tim? He would then make the action as if taking aim with a rifle :uk: Think the guys name was MacFarlane was in the 80s

BTW do you still have a couple of years left on your Jim MacLean contract :lol:;)

No, greggs dad was after me. Used to meet Tam McAdam, and rest of the glasgow boys, every monday at 7am in Queen St station. Bought a daily record one monday, there was a story on back page about septic wanting to sign him. He was half asleep and I showed him it. He said "Ah'll never sign for they bastards".

4 hrs later he had signed and was there for years!

A lot of good guys there in the 70s

Billy Kirkwood is a fucken arsehole, but thats another story.

Jim McLean was/is an evil, nasty little bastard.

No, greggs dad was after me. Used to meet Tam McAdam, and rest of the glasgow boys, every monday at 7am in Queen St station. Bought a daily record one monday, there was a story on back page about septic wanting to sign him. He was half asleep and I showed him it. He said "Ah'll never sign for they bastards".

4 hrs later he had signed and was there for years!

A lot of good guys there in the 70s

Billy Kirkwood is a fucken arsehole, but thats another story.

Jim McLean was/is an evil, nasty little bastard.

Thought that about Kirkwood when he took the youngsters at Ibrox. One of the funniest things I saw was at the OF game (Alex Miller scored 90th minute) when Colin his brother was going to smack aitken and Tam came over to get aitken out the way . I'm sure Colin was also going to flatten his brother also. Took place in the six yard box shooting into the Rangers end.

doh take the hint!!!! :uk::21:

Furious United report Rangers again

Dundee United have reported Rangers for failing to pay ticket money due them for a second time (writes Tom Duthie).

Today, the Ibrox club were up before the SFA because of £67,000 that’s still due the Tangerines from their Scottish Cup win at Ibrox last month. And now the Tele can reveal that, as of opening of business today, the Gers had failed to hand over another £19,000 or so from the league clash at Tannadice just under a fortnight ago.

Fuck with us will you! :P

We should pay our dues......................I agree with Iconicman

Sunday March 4th 2012

Dundee United reach agreement with Rangers' administrators for SPL ticket cash

Dundee United have been given assurances by Rangers' administrators Duff and Phelps that they will receive ticket money for the game against the Old Firm side at Tannadice on March 17.