Decision on Transfer Embargo goes in Rangers Favour

scottyc06

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt really anything, but sounded like a small victory. The guy on sky who has been loving this the whole time, said it through gritted teeth "...no right"... that was worth the wait to just see his face. I hope this forces the SFA to change it, even as i said before, the ability to sign people who are free agents, get Guttuso, Nacho and Black signed up tommorow

ok so with the list of punishments i can only see 1 that is viable.

they wont suspend us, pretty sure of that.

they wont terminate our membership. almost certain of that

they have already hit us with the max fines available, pretty sure these will stand

and expulsion from thescottish cup....this I can see as possible, unless the sponsors for the SC threaten to pull out if we are not there.

Abolutley brilliant result for us.

With a fine likely to fall under CVA proposal and SPL admitting we dont need a SFA license to compete in SPL, a ban from Scottish Cup seems likely?

Surely that affects all other teams (revenues) etc?

Don't want to piss on anybody's fire here but does this not mean they have the ability now to levy an even more severe punishment :anguish:

Where do we stand if they try to expel us?

i dont think they will give a worse one, if they are saying thats too harsh, simply just let us have free agents, :praise:

Don't want to piss on anybody's fire here but does this not mean they have the ability now to levy an even more severe punishment :anguish:

Cant see that mate, would kill the SPL totaly, prob just increase the fine then hopefully get pence in pound from CVA :lol:

Does this mean it's lifted? It sounded like they just sent it back to get reconsidered? Hmmm :dry:

Yes but the embargo was an unlawful decision so it's to be reconsidered for another punishment (tu)

in giving us an embargo, they stated that expulsion was too severe a punishmentas their reason.

Can't now go back and give us expulsion now.

Can't see them banning us from the Scottish Cup either, as the sponsors will dictate that one, no Rangers, no sponsor money.

They will more than likely increase the fine.

my opinion

in giving us an embargo, they stated that expulsion was too severe a punishmentas their reason.

Can't now go back and give us expulsion now.

Can't see them banning us from the Scottish Cup either, as the sponsors will dictate that one, no Rangers, no sponsor money.

They will more than likely increase the fine.

my opinion

(tu)