Would you give up drinking and shagging for the rest of ur life...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go for that! The feeling of pulling on that strip and walking out at ibrox would be unmatched

PLUS Career would end about 35 then I'd just get smashed every weekend and use the fact I used to play with rangers to shag every wee dirty going for the rest of my days!

Please re-read the question

Please re-read the question

Ahh well that changes it a bit....if it was for just while I played then aye no bother but it would be a total cunt after you hang up your boots not to be able to sub in your cock.

Has to be a no then from me.

I am married for 25 years so shagging is of the agenda anyway - drinking helps fill the time but as I need to loose a few pounds so that part would be easy - my 'mouldies' from woolies are showing their age tho' and I am not sure how those flash Nike's will look on my stump wee legs - BUT I am up for it!

To play one season for Rangers?

:beer1: + :hump:

Or

:Kerkar:

Well.. I'd say yes, then find a way to slip in the other two on the side as it were. 00000042.gif

I mean ffs.. Playing for The Rangers.. humping the scum at the girodome... One must go out for a few pints and a good shag? Not to do so would be very "unRangers-like'? So.. being somewhat of a traditionalist.... 00000042.gif

Dunno...actually. Its easy to say no way would I give up that for the rest of my life BUT

If the offer was on the table... In my contract

Name : sirwattiesmith

Contract length: 1 year

Wage: No more coitus, ever.

On the face of it looks like a nightmare but.. imagine... just imagine you were in the box with that Blue shirt on.... Big Jig wins a header and the ball falls to your feet. You look down (due to your low skill level) and see those black socks and you have trapped the ball dead. Your in a bit of space with one defender a few yards from you. You can hear the seats lift up and the phone cameras start flashing (well not my shitty 3gs as it doesent have a flash). With your right foot you roll the ball to the perfect distance away from you and you prepare to strike. Scott brown falls on his face in the corner of your eye and you snigger... strike the ball and for some reason today is your day.. you hit it perfectly. there is silence... and then.... the net ripples as the ball flys past Fhoster and into the rigging...

Hmmmm... I dunno :gerbad:

yep nae probs...would turn the clock back 20 yrs and start rolling 5 skinners again....so that covers the drink issue....and i would be happy to have BJ's for my remaining days...a good face feck with a soapy diddy ride is always a good back up plan! :craphead: