McCoist has salary halved

Frank Reynolds

Annual salary was £760k according to the accounts. Even half that sum is ridiculous. Is it permanent or a deferral? What about the rest of the management team? What was the reason for the delay?

Possibly a deferral till we are in the "Premiership"?

Maybe more to come on that. I presume, one cut at a time.

Nobody knows for sure but the parties involved.

Perhaps the reduction will be backdated to Mathers time.

All in all it is a good start, and well done Ally. One of his better tactical moves. (Ok, maybe his first) :7325:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Malmo, Maribor, 11 back at corners, Foster, postmen, cups, tracksuits, the pies are overpriced.

That's stupid - the real reason he is never a manager is his dress sense and he does not wave his arms about enough during games - oh and he only plays his pals !

I'm sure they'll find some way to twist it to suit their agenda.

Glad this has now been enforced.

Let us remember, however, that he is currently still the HIGHEST paid manager in the Scottish game.

Now we move on to his two chums, the squad and also the execs.

Highest paid, out with mccoist, should be on no more than 250 pa and I include the ceo in that.

Happy for them all to get a 100k bonus, each, when they next play the CL music at Ibrox.

New revenue streams need to be in place before the end of this season too.

Will this be back dated, and it is still far too much.

I know a lot of you think this is a great gesture, but come on, nearly £400k for managing in Scottish football, not even the top league and getting into uefa cup, let alone the champions league.

The manager has done his bit. Now the board cant just go around paying players off. If they dont get a move anywhere its the board who should take a salary cut until times when cribari perry ect either get a club or the contract runs out.

Salary either gets cut or they try and attract new investment

Well done Ally

Bonuses should never be paid by a company unless they are in profit.

Playing staff and coaches should be eligible for bonuses based on ON-field results. Given the league we are in I would expect these bonuses to be minimal.

Non-playing staff at Rangers, like any other business, should be partners in a bonus scheme which is based on financial results. At the end of the financial year; If we are not in profit no bonuses -- simple.

Playing staff and coaches should be eligible for bonuses based on ON-field results. Given the league we are in I would expect these bonuses to be minimal.

Non-playing staff at Rangers, like any other business, should be partners in a bonus scheme which is based on financial results. At the end of the financial year; If we are not in profit no bonuses -- simple.

I know what your saying and bonuses are often contracted, but if your losing money you can't afford to pay bonuses, to anyone.

Good. Ally is a man of honour unlike some of the tarrier cunts on here who make out he is a thief. Scum to the man. I hope the manky fucks are hurting today.

Being a real Rangers man isn't the sad tag the filth have tried to turn it into.... it is an honour earned through decades of toil and dedication to the cause.

A wee chorus of Super Ally is due today chaps. See you there.

I applaud Ally for taking the cut. Hopefully Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant have also taken pay cuts.

There will be cuts to the playing staff and probably some of those who work behind the scenes. Rangers is a very bloated organisation at the moment and cuts need to be made in every department.

Well done Ally.

Hopefully Durrant,, McDowall etc will do the same and we will have to get rid of some players.

The Board should also cut their own salaries / bonuses.

Perhaps it is better to reduce the salaries of all non playing staff rather than pay offs / redundancies (if possible).