Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

Let's hope that this is simply a tightening of belts rather than using a teacup to scoop water out of a battleship with a breach in the hull.

No-one knows for sure... What we do know for sure is that Bear v Bear and people losing the rag and being at each other's throats won't help whatsoever. So, in that regard, let's try and maintain a united front, troops. (tu)

Well once again the board succeed in just point blank embarrassing us all.

I think the players should stand firm, they signed the contracts in good faith and it's not their fault the board are more interested in lining their own pockets and patting each other on the back, we have a shit load of accountants in there yet nobody seen this coming, Ally and the management will sit there with their wages still high with a nice end pay day with a shit load of shares.

The only bright thing that might come of this is it might make an opening for Dave King and get the current board out.

Is King magic, will he make our over spending just disappear? Will he just sack McCoist?

I'm not, i'm expressing my opinion that there's really no need to panic at this. Or are we all just mean to toe the line that admin is round the corner?

"Get tae fuck" is an opinion now? Jumping down the throat of anyone who is a little panicky over the situation isn't giving your opinion .

They've came in and we know our costs are too high for this level, so they go about cutting costs, and everyone panics?

Fuckin take a look at yourselves for fuck sake.

surely the point i

They've came in and we know our costs are too high for this level, so they go about cutting costs, and everyone panics?

Fuckin take a look at yourselves for fuck sake.

surely the point is that they haven't cut costs? - they have tried this approach with the players and failed. Subsequently we are no nearer solving our monthly financial losses. Not panic, but concerned - we have to cut costs - and our first attempt with the players has failed.

I think the players should stand firm, they signed the contracts in good faith and it's not their fault the board are more interested in lining their own pockets and patting each other on the back, we have a shit load of accountants in there yet nobody seen this coming, Ally and the management will sit there with their wages still high with a nice end pay day with a shit load of shares.

The only bright thing that might come of this is it might make an opening for Dave King and get the current board out.

No doubt the board will be doing their hardest to sell Wallace.

Why is this embarrassing?

Costs need to be cut, what us the problem?

No one seem this coming, where have you been recently? We all know that cuts across the board are needed with both non playing and playing stagg

"Get tae fuck" is an opinion now? Jumping down the throat of anyone who is a little panicky over the situation isn't giving your opinion .

That was aimed at a particular poster who only ever seems to appear on boardroom discussions.

And i'm aware that can apply to both 'sides' of that debate.

No doubt the board will be doing their hardest to sell Wallace.

Didn't Graham Wallace say costs would need to be cut at the AGM?

Fucking sick of this, from the moment we were put into division 3 we could have changed the club from top to bottom but.Noooo. We've fucked up again.and.now Wallace has a thankless task of trying to get things back on track.

Honestly get Ally, McDowall, Durrant to.fuck along.with Perry, Hutton, Jig, simonsen, Cribari, black, Daly and give Wallace a clean run at this and I.bet we would see a different beast (excuse the phrase) of a football club in 2 years under his stewardship.

absolutely spot on!

Fucking infuriates me too people can't seem to distinguish between the old board who got us into this shit and the.new board who are trying to put things right clearly!

Stockbridge should be hung but the rest of them have done nothing wrong ffs.

Hope this board gets ruthless with some players, say either leave or your training with the u17's and you won't play, fucking time to really get things done at the club to safeguard our future

Have the board offered to take a similar 15% pay cut?

What about the 5 Accountants we currently employ ??

Whay about the Media Consultant(s) we employ ???

Plenty of places to attached BEFORE we even touch the squad, however, this has all the feeling of "been here before" all over it.

Those who believe we aren't in SERIOUS trouble .... get your head out your arses !!

7 CA's & 3 PR companies I believe (tu)

Fucking infuriates me too people can't seem to distinguish between the old board who got us into this shit and the.new board who are trying to put things right clearly!

Stockbridge should be hung but the rest of them have done nothing wrong ffs.

Hope this board gets ruthless with some players, say either leave or your training with the u17's and you won't play, fucking time to really get things done at the club to safeguard our future now!