Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

Fucking infuriates me too people can't seem to distinguish between the old board who got us into this shit and the.new board who are trying to put things right clearly!

Stockbridge should be hung but the rest of them have done nothing wrong ffs.

Hope this board gets ruthless with some players, say either leave or your training with the u17's and you won't play, fucking time to really get things done at the club to safeguard our future now!

Fucking infuriates me too people can't seem to distinguish between the old board who got us into this shit and the.new board who are trying to put things right clearly!

Hope this board gets ruthless with some players, say either leave or your training with the u17's and you won't play, fucking time to really get things done at the club to safeguard our future now!

You do seem a bit miffed. :(

So you said.

No one can really blame any fellow fans of too much panic given the things that have happened at Rangers the past few years.

I just hope these are the changes we should have been making at the beginning of last season, sick of seeing us in such a mess.

And get BS to fuck aswell, that prick is a leech at our club.

Hope this board gets ruthless with some players, say either leave or your training with the u17's and you won't play, fucking time to really get things done at the club to safeguard our future

Watch what you say. He'll run to the police and get you a front page spread for a comment like that the smug wee fuck that he is.

This is all very annoying and a lot od it seems to be how much money has been taken out of the club by various businessmen, but there's no point in bleating about that now.

It seems as though this is just an initial attempt to cut our costs. It doesn't look like it's going to work, however the ones on high wages have to do something.

I'd suggest going back with a 5% cut and leave the kids alone.

Make a commitment that no 'bonuses' will be paid to board members, or for any outside work done.

There are more than a few who we can release and Stockbridge should go, immediately!

There will be lots of ways to cut costs by 15% and I think we'll manage it by staying cool and sensible. We could talk a lot about how the SFA/SPL stole a pile of money from us. Not to get it back, just to make us all feel good and shift the blame to that whining shite raygun

The drama Queens should factor in the cost of servicing Ibrox and 50,000 crowds plus Auchenhowie annually, shock horror CEO carries out his well publicised cost cutting plan... and he will carry it out.

hows does he do that now that the players have said no? - this is a genuine question - he has tried and fail with the players according to these stories - so what next

The drama Queens should factor in the cost of servicing Ibrox and 50,000 crowds plus Auchenhowie annually, shock horror CEO carries out his well publicised cost cutting plan... and he will carry it out.

Those costs a surprise are they? You would think the original board would have known about them before setting the budget for the playing staff...isn't that how it's supposed to work?

Biggest problem in terms of getting wages of the wage bill is that, as far as I can see, there are probably only 2 players who other sides would be interested in, and who we could command a fee for - Macleod and Wallace. Would be perfect if we could just get rid of the deadwood, but that would require payoffs.

Think we have to accept that these 2 might well be off sooner rather than later

Just you keep on fiddling while Rome burns.

I hope the CEO carries this out by asking our overpriced and largely ineffective PR advisors to sling their hook....