Little and Clark

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Daly is loosing interest tbh, but I will say if you look back at the games where Daly and Clark played together, when Clark was hitting a bit of form his movement was top notch in and around Daly. and Daly scored a good few of his goals. McCulloch is a better strker imo or was, maybe a wee swop is in order. freshen it up a bit, or better still get a young gun on with Clark. nothing to lose.

Do you think that would be a good partnership upfront when Clark is fit? For me Daly doesnt bring enough to the team just my opinion though.

I would give it a shot but Ally wont as Daly will not be dropped and we will probably see Cribari up front before Little now. Shiels and Clark could be a good pairing too but someone has to cripple that big fenian first. (Only joking Jon :D )

Would play Little and Clark up top with Shiels just off them. Will never happen with this management though.

As for Daly, I could play his role at the moment and Im ancient.

I could easily not win any balls in the air, not run into any channels, not be able to sprint, not be able to control the ball, look like I was running through treacle in slow motion and I'd do it for £500 per week.

Clark is still afew week away I think.

Looking forward to him coming back as I feel he could offer more than little.

neither player is anywhere near RANGERS class Clark has no pace no strength no first touch and apart from the 1season he doesnt score enough goals he has failed at aberdeen peterhead and forfar before his lucky season at Q of the S and at 24 hardly a youngster he wont improve ... the less said about little the better a poor footballer !

If it were me I would be moving Daly on at the end of this season. Don't care how many goals he has scored. He ruins any chance we have of playing faster and more expansive football.

When Clark returns I would like to see him and Templeton up front for a few games to see how defenders cope with their pace and movement instead of the immobile Daly.

ive never been a fan of little, Clark is no doubt big player for the future, i would defo bring in boyd and look at dropping Daly to centre half, but i think Daly n boyd would compliment each other brilliantly.

I really like Dean Shiels too dont think he should ever be out team

ive never been a fan of little, Clark is no doubt big player for the future, i would defo bring in boyd and look at dropping Daly to centre half, but i think Daly n boyd would compliment each other brilliantly.

I really like Dean Shiels too dont think he should ever be out team

Would be the slowest partnership known to man.