Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Just back from game today and Friendly or Not....That display today was an utter disgrace , the best part of 10,000 bears there today to see a gutless and spine full performance.

This team has no shape or fight or passion same old pish players playing out of position CB playing RB, one up front, Jig and Bertie in the CB pairing are a fucking disaster yet McCoist can't seem to see it. Jig is being shoehorned into the team as is Black.

Another season ahead of watching pish as we have a Manager who should be no where near the position he has and his pals Durrant and McDowall...

I wonder what all the old Rangers men honestly think of Ally, plenty of Bears can see that Ally as a manager is struggling, surely Walter and Co can see the same thing but if we fail to get off to a decent start someone has to take him aside and tell him the truth.

Just back from game today and Friendly or Not....That display today was an utter disgrace , the best part of 10,000 bears there today to see a gutless and spine full performance.

This team has no shape or fight or passion same old pish players playing out of position CB playing RB, one up front, Jig and Bertie in the CB pairing are a fucking disaster yet McCoist can't seem to see it. Jig is being shoehorned into the team as is Black.

Another season ahead of watching pish as we have a Manager who should be no where near the position he has and his pals Durrant and McDowall...

Been saying this for Two seasons if this continues he will empty our Stadium.

Never seen today`s game so cant comment on that, but what i want to know is , do we think all of a sudden that Ally is going to turn into some sort of good attack minded tactical genius of a coach? we`ve all seen his management style for 3 years now, its simply not good enough for Rangers

Even in the lower league we expect standards and his fall below what we expect, we will labour through this year probably winning the title but we are losing fans and part of the blame lies at his door with the product on the park.

Ally McCoist will win us the league not only this season but next

Optimistic and I wish I had your faith in him mate but I'm worried about this season as it is.

Don't think I've ever went into a season fearing it but I honestly don't trust this Rangers team with McCoist in charge.

In saying that, they, as always, have my backing and support.

Been saying this for Two seasons if this continues he will empty our Stadium.

I genuinely wonder what percent of last seasons ST holders didn't renew because of McCoist.

I recon it gives the SOS campaign look far more successful than it actually is.

Sick of these threads, ally shouldn't be our manager granted however who do we get in to replace him? Do we have the funds to give the new man money to bring in his own players? I doubt it so who would take the job under they circumstances?

Until we are in a position to attract a better calibre of manager the board won't act so why not just accept it the now?

Needs must lads

.....because we will be in the championship for 2 seasons if we "just accept it"!

It is appropriate to debate this here. To me it shows the total lack of forward planning of the board. Ally staying shows how weak and short sighted the board is.

m

For as long as the section of fans that repeatedly sing super ally every game, the board will not feel

Like they need to change anything. For in case the fans turn even more against them and the club