Naismith the man with a brass neck

dalton

Naismith as a footballer is a very good intelligent player who Everton nicked just as he was reaching his "peak years", so losing him was a massive loss for us both on the park and financially.

Unfortunately what he has in football terms in no way compensates for the fact he is an ungrateful cunt for everything Rangers did for him both on and off the field and therefore I have no time for the fucking yellow-backed prawn.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's extremely effective despite that, somehow. His movement is outstanding. He's like a bargain version of Thomas Muller. Took him a while to get going at Everton, just as it did with us, but I don't see him "scurrying around the Championship" any time soon.

Well put - plays the 'position' outstandingly.

2 shames - 1st, what the rat said on leaving us

2nd - we're short of just that sort if 'nous'.

Knowing what you're doing can cover up all kinds of other shottcomings.

He'l be scurrying around the Championship where he belongs this time next year.

As a player he can be effective due to his effort and work rate but lacks any really quality. Physically and technically average. I've got to admit i'm surprised he's even done as well as he has at Everton.

His comments about is at a time when we were on our knees were self serving and disgraceful. He's a prick.

As much as a hate the wee prick he will be no where near the championship next season.

I wonder if it has sunk in with him yet that the comments he made in that press conference and the actions he took thereafter were the biggest mistake of his footballing life.

If his conscious was clear, he wouldn't be going round the soup kitchens of Liverpool donating food and buying the homeless tickets.

Trying far too hard to be accepted by the Evertonians. Utter, utter scumbag.

As much as a hate the wee prick he will be no where near the championship next season.

I disagree. He's got no pace or power and very, very average technically. He's a championship/lower premiership player. He is extremely tenacious and relatively clever in terms of using his body and winning fouls but I can't see him being at the top much longer.

Even when he was with us and doing well I didn't enjoy watching him, always whinging and moaning and shoving people around like an annoying little twat.

THAT interview was a disgrace, he kicked us when we were down and will deservedly be loathed by Rangers fans forever. For me he's worse than McGregor, Whittaker, Ness, etc.

• 1 year later...

A little fucking cunt.

I always thought he was the little bluenose from Ayrshire who grew-up to seal his dream move to Ibrox and play for his boyhood heroes. In reality, he's a back-stabbing, money-grabbing cunt. As Godfather said, he's worse than a taig.

I will never forget the way I felt when we faced liquidation and his interview with Whittaker exposed me to comments from taigs, whom I had wound-up with our success for years, saying "even your own are turning their back on you".

What's that video, anyway? Is he talking about a charity he's involved in? The usual. Just like his visit to feed the homeless shelter up here in December when The Sun, The Record, etc. had photographers all present, coincidently. Attention-seeking cunt.

I like to think of myself as relatively level-headed; I don't hate Scott Brown, I feel sorry for him. I don't hate Neil Lennon, I laugh at him.

But I fucking despise Steven Naismith.