Boyd and Mohsni facing probes for incidents

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed that Mohsni had a wee altercation with someone in the East Enclosure just before entering the tunnel at half time last night.

Had it out with the whole main stand. I sit in MRC and everyone was giving him pelters when he kicked off at half time last night.

I doubted Boyd's signing at the time because he won't have the service he was used to first time round. As for that big fanny with the ponytail, I thought when we signed McGregor and Zlaliukas it would mean the end of him.

its a sad day when I woke up this morning and didnt sing the blue sea of ibrox having a shave and also truly believing that if a certain wee mr macleod isnt playing every week from now on in, then we can forget any notion of going up.

the boy should be being wrapped in cotton wool and used sparingly after his scare last year, instead he is carrying the hopes of an angry , and fuckin rightly so, Rangers support on his young shoulders, christ almighty boys.sorry ally, please go, before we all fall out.

No Surrender

Rab

Boyd is an awful footballer but has proven to be an excellent finisher. The frustrating thing is if he now went to play for any other team in Scotland he would probably bang them in. He's never going to do much with the lack of service from our load of pish.

And see these lofted balls into the box that hang in the air - defenders fucking dream. That's all our players do

This all day. Those crosses that float in for a week to be clearled all day long. Run to the by line at whip the ball in. We make it so easy for other teams.

Moshni can GTF. Cunt of a player.

Never have I seen a team of players with such utter contempt for the fans.

Boyd is clearly frustrated, but so would anyone be going game after game with nothing but huge hoofs up in the air to him. What's he supposed to do against 3 giant centre halfs on his own? Actually feel for him, is workrate is considerably higher than when it was in his first spell.

(tu) Big Jock Wallace would have ripped them a new one and had them in for torture every day until they took a pride in the jersey they pull on. That's if they weren't too frightened to come into training and face him after that. Sadly, Ally's not cut from that cloth. He wants to be everyone's pal. You can't manage like that.

McCoist as a player, was cut from that cloth and he played under Jock Wallace and proved it.

He was tough and talented.

As a manager however,I really don't get why he's so poor but the evidence points to him being unable on lots of levels. It is heartbreaking.

McCoist as a player, was cut from that cloth and he played under Jock Wallace and proved it.

He was tough and talented.

As a manager however,I really don't get why he's so poor

but the evidence points to him being unable on lots of levels. It is heartbreaking.

well said amigo

No Surrender

Rab

Boyd needs dropped for a couple of games but I believe he'll be in about the goals soon enough.

Mohsni, however, should never kick a ball ever again, not for Rangers or for anyone. absolute imposter

Yeah he is a fucking arsehole. Not worthy to play for us.

Away from transferring any anger from one issue to another.

I thought there was nothing in the Mohsni 'incident'. Boyd acted like anyone of us would have. Pissed off, embarrassed and he was silly. Boyd should get a ban because it's the rules, handbags or not. As for Mohsni, if people are calling that a "punch" I have no words.

I thought there was nothing in the Mohsni 'incident'. Boyd acted like anyone of us would have. Pissed off, embarrassed and he was silly. Boyd should get a ban because it's the rules, handbags or not. As for Mohsni, if people are calling that a "punch" I have no words.

I'm annoyed at Mohsni's taunting of the fans. Waving his arms in a 'mon then' fashion. He's a disrespectful fucking imposter. The sooner he gets to fuck the better.

He swung his arm about like a fucking ned.

He should never play for us again, he thinks he's a superstar when in reality hes a lower league hatchet man in the pits of Scottish football.

He can fuck off with that dud.