Us V Them Vote

Bad Robot

Aww you want a plaster for that butthurt haha

That people actually care enough about a stupid inconsequential online poll is clearly indicative of a sad life.

Wanting to beat the taigs isn't sad. It's our job.

Couldn't give a fuck what an online poll says, we know who and what we are. I'm always desperate to beat them, at anything, though. That's how my dad raised me.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanting to beat the taigs isn't sad. It's our job.

Couldn't give a fuck what an online poll says, we know who and what we are. I'm always desperate to beat them, at anything, though. That's how my dad raised me.

As long as we beat them on the park that is enough for me, I have better things to do than worry about that mob.

We laugh at them for their obsession and pettiness, this poll is just as bad.

As long as we beat them on the park that is enough for me, I have better things to do than worry about that mob.

We laugh at them for their obsession and pettiness, this poll is just as bad.

Fair enough. You have better things to do, like point out how sad something is on the internet? :D

I doubt anyone takes it seriously. Where Rangers and they are concerned, I'd assume, most Rangers fans would take the win. On the pitch or off it, I can understand that.

Fair enough. You have better things to do, like point out how sad something is on the internet? :D

I doubt anyone takes it seriously. Where Rangers and they are concerned, I'd assume, most Rangers fans would take the win. On the pitch or off it, I can understand that.

Touche mr bear touche :D