Andy Halliday

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I everybody saying we still need a ball winner, I give you Andy Halliday loves a tackle involved in everything and can bang in a goal as well.

I was going to post a long winded spiel on how Halliday could be our ball winner. Not needed now!

Gotta be honest, I thought Halliday was the lowest quality signing we had made this summer, I had doubts over how good he'd actually be, ignoring the fact he was a Rangers fan etc. But he was the best player against Burnley and another great game today. Him and Tavernier have been the stand outs so far.

I've just re watched it. Did he have a tear when he scored?

Defo. Wiped away the tears from his eyes after the goal. That's how it feels to score your first goal for your boyhood heroes. Buzzing for him. Now got a team full of good, hungry young players. And a great manager.

Halliday's finish was quality, but not much mention being made of the composure of the pass made to him from the right, not fully up on my who,s who just now but the player on the right for Rangers, held up the ball, bided his time waited for something to open up then threaded a lovely wee dinky pass right into Hallidays path, Halliday took a few paces and curled a beauty in. Great goal but credit to the passing before.

Halliday's finish was quality, but not much mention being made of the composure of the pass made to him from the right, not fully up on my who,s who just now but the player on the right for Rangers, held up the ball, bided his time waited for something to open up then threaded a lovely wee dinky pass right into Hallidays path, Halliday took a few paces and curled a beauty in. Great goal but credit to the passing before.

Mckay..

Delighted for him. Thought he was man of the match today. Put more tackles in today than our whole midfield put in over the course of last season. Did well on the ball and scored a beauty. Welcome home Andy