Delia You Wanker

rab wilson

Firstly, I think that was an angry and stressfull interview. It was an attempt to appease sellick fans in Demagogue fashion. I think the journalists let him go off on this while they nudged one another on the scoop of giving him enough rope....

He has bigged up those titles as though they were meaningful. Those titles, it should be stressed are absolutely unique in the history of Scottish football. The problem is that if a journalist mentioned that in an interview, he would likely lose his job.

Rangers had 4 years of the worst press that any club ever had. During that time sellick had an easy ride, with no pressure at all.

The questions being asked are : Why are you achieving nothing more than the most one horse race titles in any League, world wide?

At least wee Strachan can admit that Scottish Football shot itself in the foot with it's treatment of Rangers.

Deila simply asks; Where are Rangers? WTF? Obvious tim who is vehement and gloating in that whole episode.

There is the confirmation if needed of one bitter and angry tim. :peanut:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw the back page of the sun today where he is having a go at Alex McLeish for speaking about him, McLeish as a player had a fantastic career, came to us and won a Treble competing against probably the Mhanks best team for the past 20 years then had to rebuild a team against massive cutbacks, again winning the league on Helicopter Sunday, wins the league cup down south with a middle of the road English team whereas Delia has done nothing of note whilst having at least 10 times the budget of every other team in the league

I saw his interview on Sky Sports News and it seems it's fear from Celtic. Any Celtic fan reading may laugh, but there was no need to mention Rangers and it's done to deflect on the fact that Delia's side aren't setting the world alight where Rangers are steadily improving and sit top of the Championship.

He's a failed el cheapo productions wanker managing a collection of gypsies, tramps and thieves, can't even call them a football club in fact you won't find a more collective hive of villainy and scum anywhere. Their history of terrorist and paedo sympathy is there for all to see and now because of his massive failure they have forced this mug ronny the roaster to defend them with the usual mope rhetoric from the jesuit/ira ghlitterdome tome of lies, delusion and deflection. Won't save him though even after this in fact especially after this weak spineless rant at all and sundry, he obviously didn't realise what he was getting into but he does now and will regret this pathetic attempt at defending the indefensible once they bump him. Anybody that takes a job at that hellhole must either be desperate in the football game or just an all round cunt so whatever happens good enough for him !

Why is he talking about us when he compares himself others that buy big? Sellic did it too. Doesn't he remember Sutton, Hartson etc?

'We don’t buy like the ‘other’ club.'

Eh, sellic did at the time ya fud. If you're being current, it's us that don't buy like you. Stupid greetin fhilth.

I heard that on the Irish Sports Radio Show, otherwise known as Radio Scotland.

I watched that link again and I found it interesting that when talking about selling good players and replacing them with youngsters, he didn't mention Scott Allen, but did the others.

That was more revealing to me than anything else that comes out of the shite hole of a place.

Just seen a photo of him celebrating the first goal today. Fist clenched ,veins on his neck sticking out. FFS ronnie its only Aberdeen, the team that's blown 11 points out the last 12. You dont have a creditable challenge and you will win the league.

Whenever i see this guy i just feel a sense of embarrassment for him. Some managers you will not like but you can somewhere respect what they may have achieved but this one is an utter tool.