League Cup

With the possibility of a Tims v Hivs League Cup Final, what would be the preferred result to you? If the Tims win, it means that Stubbs is not a trophy winner before Mr Warburton but if Hivs win it means another year without a treble for Roaring Ronnie. It is a difficult one for me; I have not yet made up my mind. Just wondered what other Bears thought.

With the possibility of a Tims v Hivs League Cup Final, what would be the preferred result to you? If the Tims win, it means that Stubbs is not a trophy winner before Mr Warburton but if Hivs win it means another year without a treble for Roaring Ronnie. It is a difficult one for me; I have not yet made up my mind. Just wondered what other Bears thought.

I dont care to be honest, Since Rangers dropped divisions I haven't watched a game nor seen a goal from the top division or any cup ties. not one minute or one goal :)

I dont care to be honest, Since Rangers dropped divisions I haven't watched a game nor seen a goal from the top division or any cup ties. not one minute or one goal :)

So you wouldn't care if Stubbs beat Mr Warburton to a trophy (unless we win the Petrofac) or if Delilah gets a treble?

Just realised the LC final is before the PC final.

So you wouldn't care if Stubbs beat Mr Warburton to a trophy (unless we win the Petrofac) or if Delilah gets a treble?

Not really, couldn't care a hoot what Hibs do. As long as we get up this year and challenge for the title this year that's all I care about

This is a debate you're having with yourself?

Celtic must lose EVERY TIME.

Just realised the LC final is before the PC final.

Do you seriously care if stubb wins a trophy before MW?

Even though stubb has been in his job a season longer.