Would You Have Him Back?

RANGERST1LLADIE

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A always got the feeling he knows more than he can say... He was one of my favourite players before he left. Part of me thinks that he wouldn't have ever walked away unless there was something seriously fucked up going on...

Seen his Twiiter a few time and he replies to some of the tweets that are having a go at him about what happens. He's said a few times there's more to it than we know.

Seen his Twiiter a few time and he replies to some of the tweets that are having a go at him about what happens. He's said a few times there's more to it than we know.

I suspect we may be a few months away from finding out the truth thankfully

Never forgive , never forget and it applies to the rats who ran from what they thought was a sinking ship. The day we win 55 I will have a big smile on my face and will remember all these bastards , only for a few seconds then I will remember the real rangers players who have graced our famous Jersey.

Him and Whittaker are just stinking bastards.

The rest I've eased towards but that fucking interview has killed it completely for they two

I totally agree with this. Far more went on with Charles Green than we know just now which is why I'd probably be more ok with the likes of Davis or McGregor returning (although I do prefer bid Wes) but Naismith and Whittaker can do one.

Surprised at the people saying they would take Davis back. A so-called "captain" who abandoned us at our lowest?

Agreed

I'm pretty sure Southampton done the decent thing and gave us some cash rather than Davis tupe'ing over to help us