Jamie0202

Mate text saying team meant to be set up 4-1-3-2

If true the only way I can see it fitting is with something like:

Wes

Tav. Kiernan. Wilson. Wallace

Ball

Holt. Halliday. Law

Mckay or Miller. Waghorn

I think this is possible but I really don't get it. He talks about doing plan A better and how we need to worry about ourselves an no one else then we change formation against Hibs! It makes us look scared of them.

4-3-3 for me and take the game to them from the off!

Wes

Tav Ball Kiernan Wallace

Law Haliday Holt

Waghorn Miller McKay

I'd play Miller through the middle with Waghorn in the right.

Nothing like that, just one the guys on my bus. But give him credit, he has been right things in the past.

Kl kl hope he's right this time, wouldn't mind 2 upfront and 1 holding mid. Would sort out weak points but I can't see it in afraid. Warbs still comparing us to Barcelona and saying we just need to get better. More stubborn than me sometimes. It's like me being determined if I push my Astra hard enough it will be as fast as a ferrariy

Sleep - No.

Meditation - Yes.

Explanation - Not some hippy B.S., science. If you go to sleep it takes hours before you have reached the mode that means the sleep is doing you good, this is why we all regularly sleep at least 6 hours and if we are regularly achieving that bare minimum we eventually have to have a much longer sleep within the week ahead to bring us closer to that 8 hours a night average to avoid being exhausted. People that sleep less than 6 hours are never in good shape. Further to this interrupted sleep i.e. getting woken in the middle of the night can reset the whole thing and leave you in bad shape despite having slept 8 hours in 2 blocks of 4. With only 4 hours tops before you have to be at your prearranged destination you are clearly not going to get more than 4 hours sleep in a sitting and thus it is pointless. 'So I'm fucked then?', not quite! as it turns out meditation i.e. laying still awake for an hour is actually proven to recharge the batteries and have you feeling more alert etc following having done it. If you actually do meditate then great, if you don't know much about it just lay still in bed or on the chair/couch for an hour, throw in some concentrated deep breathing to avoid frying your head with thoughts during it. Being still, doing nothing, no distractions, keep thoughts to a minimum etc seems to be the key. Obviously just watch you don't fall asleep :lol:

I fucking fell asleep and slept in :lol:

Not sure about all this "need a plan B" stuff. MW has changed his tactics during games and before games the only thing he doesn't change is expansive possession football we play. Why should he? It works and I'd much rather break down teams and physically drain them than kick the ball up too the striker. Yes granted it needs to be executed more consistently but I think if we do start with a 4-1-3-2 it'l throw them completely off guard.

4-1 Rangers

I do think we will be happy Bears later today.

Got an hours drive to Magaluf to watch the game in Sinkys bar. Canny wait !

WATP

That bars a wee dive haha but I don't think I've been in a pub that's poured a more generous vodka from the bottle tho