****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Just now, BroomloanBear said:

Fucks sake shite result but get a grip. Freak result, usual fucking cunts on here thing we're barcelona one week and alloa the next. Warburton will get it sorted the leagues over anyway 

We were Barcelona one MINUTE, Alloa the next, never mind one week!

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Always the same, we humped dundee and every cunt on here was saying bring on the tims......and our team is full of superstars. .....lose a 2 goal lead at Falkirk and it's fucking armegeddon!!!!!

Thank fuck I witnessed the early eighties. 

So did I but I'm still fuckin raging about tonight

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

put it into perspective guys, its unacceptable yes but not earth shattering, we are in cruise control league wise, the subs made disrupted a team that were cantering that game and tbh falkirk battled like fuck while we just chucked it

its not the end of the world YET, but it does need addressed

You not apoplectic we didn't fill the sub's bench?

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

As for the Nicky Clark experiment..

it must end now..

fucking awful, a man down..

Not gonna disagree, he's awful. 

But in fairness it was nearly a great take from him at 2-2, stunning challenge from McCracken

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It shows that if a decent team press us quick and hard  in mid field we can't handle it, we make mistakes, we're too used to having time on the ball at the back, the scum will over run us us if we don't address this problem

But yet a week or so ago we were hammering the tims and deila was frightened blah blah blah.  It's the beauty of football- you can't and won't always win.

falkirk never won because they're better they won because we switched off and like it or not shit happens.  It's how you deal with it that shows how good you are.

certainly hope the players aren't like the fans on message boards 

Think we should calm down just a wee bit, it's sore when we lose and guaranteed W&W will feel that as much as us but our team was going to wipe the floor with the taigs before tonight's game so 1 loss doesn't make us a bad team, MW will sort that out that's for sure. Every season we seem to get a bogey team so it might be Falkirk this year. We'll still walk this league and get the defence sorted for next year. I don't mean to be patronising as I'm as hurt as the next bear but we need a wee bit of perspective here and I'm putting it down to a bad night against our bogey team. 

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

You not apoplectic we didn't fill the sub's bench?

a warburton fuck up and you come crawling out the woodwork :lol:

there's a thread where ally gets slaughtered for loving his pal "lenny" :anguish: go and inhabit that and let the big boys talk about the football here

6 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Maybe now we will have less of this shite about beating the tarriers and playing in Europe.ive said it from the start of the season the defence is fuckin shite .the right back is deplorable as a defender,the two in the middle are weak as fuck.total fuckin disgrace from the manager down.back to reality we are a championship side nothing more nothing less.

doh Oh dear.

When Houston brought on Hyppolite their game changed, we failed to counter. MOH should have started. We got caught out OS too many times. We could easy have had 5 goals there. To be honest I'm fucking ill. When this happens I get real sick. They were never going to be easy though. Another wake up call. Who to let go is getting easyer now.

Deila will probably know exactly what side to target us when we play them. Tav was getting a doing from that  hyppolite(sp) and as much as I like him, I dont think he can be our rightback when we go up a division and potentially into Europe because his defending is that poor, good back up to have though. TBH, I think we need a whole new defence because that defending was absolutely abysmal and I wouldnt have even started Halliday because he has been poor for a while now bar the odd game. Just a bit pissed off the way that we lost the game, I will give it a day.

PS: It is weird how this place changes from we are going to obliterate the tims to saying that our team is fucking crap

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

a warburton fuck up and you come crawling out the woodwork :lol:

there's a thread where ally gets slaughtered for loving his pal "lenny" :anguish: go and inhabit that and let the big boys talk about the football here

That's a no then. Surprise...

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

But yet a week or so ago we were hammering the tims and deila was frightened blah blah blah.  It's the beauty of football- you can't and won't always win.

falkirk never won because they're better they won because we switched off and like it or not shit happens.  It's how you deal with it that shows how good you are.

certainly hope the players aren't like the fans on message boards 

Bit of chicken & egg there, mate.

The fans are like this because of what the players did!

Hopefully, we'll all be back on form next time.

5 minutes ago, Masuka said:

Are you for real mate? These are full time Footballers, one being an international. Playing 90mins once a week in the Scottish championship should be a fucking kick about for these lads!! Simply not good enough. 

Yes I am for real. 

Please point to the part in which I said it was good enough. This forum was full of posters saying we were going to pump the tims about 3 hours ago. Hence why I said I won't make a knee jerk reaction, because we have been good enough the majority of this Season. 

The defence in the second half was utter mince. But I'm not making excuses. 

11 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Not sure why Halliday seems to be the most criticism. Kiernan and Tavernier were the main culprits, both were horrendous. Wilson was marginally better but the defending in general was pathetic. Ball offered fuck all protection as well.

Halliday is the Barry Ferguson of this team, doesn't matter what he does some will pick him out for the abuse while others aren't mentioned.

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

That's a no then. Surprise...

why would i? not like its against part timers at ibrox and warburton is trying to con more first team wages out of the board

but hey you continue to stick up for the complete failure that was mccoist, but do it elsewhere, we have football to discuss in here