****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

why would i? not like its against part timers at ibrox and warburton is trying to con more first team wages out of the board

but hey you continue to stick up for the complete failure that was mccoist, but do it elsewhere, we have football to discuss in here

Aye right. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Good luck discussing anything on here. Place is full of taigs winding up Bears.

13 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Maybe now we will have less of this shite about beating the tarriers and playing in Europe.ive said it from the start of the season the defence is fuckin shite .the right back is deplorable as a defender,the two in the middle are weak as fuck.total fuckin disgrace from the manager down.back to reality we are a championship side nothing more nothing less.

How long have you been withing to post that?  What hppened to that wanker moticon?

Why can't people realise that this is just another stepping stone,  if we don't re-invest in the summer then by all means be critical of this squad who inevitably will not be good enough to compete next season. ......until such time we need to take a couple of hits along the road.

12 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Maybe now we will have less of this shite about beating the tarriers and playing in Europe.ive said it from the start of the season the defence is fuckin shite .the right back is deplorable as a defender,the two in the middle are weak as fuck.total fuckin disgrace from the manager down.back to reality we are a championship side nothing more nothing less.

Get a grip ya fud!!!

1 minute ago, Cameltoe said:

When Houston brought on Hyppolite their game changed, we failed to counter. MOH should have started. We got caught out OS too many times. We could easy have had 5 goals there. To be honest I'm fucking ill. When this happens I get real sick. They were never going to be easy though. Another wake up call. Who to let go is getting easyer now.

I wouldn't give Houston any credit for that, more that it was poor substitutions from Warburton. Holt and Halliday had completely dropped out of the game, we were crying out for fresh legs in the middle. Then to take McKay off when he was the most dangerous player on the park and leave on King who was barely involved is baffling. No excuse for the mistakes and the sloppiness though, after the first few clear cut chances they got away with you'd have thought they would wake the fuck up.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Yes I am for real. 

Please point to the part in which I said it was good enough. This forum was full of posters saying we were going to pump the tims about 3 hours ago. Hence why I said I won't make a knee jerk reaction, because we have been good enough the majority of this Season. 

The defence in the second half was utter mince. But I'm not making excuses. 

I've said for weeks we are running on momentum. This squad isn't good enough to win the Spfl...tonight fellt like a Mccoist defeat. Maybe that's the drink talking but I'm fucking scunnered

7 minutes ago, BroomloanBear said:

Fucks sake shite result but get a grip. Freak result, usual fucking cunts on here thing we're barcelona one week and alloa the next. Warburton will get it sorted the leagues over anyway 

Fair enough but I'd be raging even more if bears weren't up in arms and slating the team after a performance like that. Even the manager deserves criticism tonight. 

If the team gave 100% and played to their capabilities but were outclassed by a better team then so be it. But we don't accept defeat in the manner of tonight.

6 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Deila will probably know exactly what side to target us when we play them. Tav was getting a doing from that  hyppolite(sp) and as much as I like him, I dont think he can be our rightback when we go up a division and potentially into Europe because his defending is that poor, good back up to have though. TBH, I think we need a whole new defence because that defending was absolutely abysmal and I wouldnt have even started Halliday because he has been poor for a while now bar the odd game. Just a bit pissed off the way that we lost the game, I will give it a day.

PS: It is weird how this place changes from we are going to obliterate the tims to saying that our team is fucking crap

I don't see many people saying we are shit tbf, mostly all about the bad subs and the team sleeping in the second half.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

?

Bad night but still got a draw. Got beaten last time down here.

Defence has been pretty good for a while so there you go.. Being 2 up makes it feel like a defeat though. It's Football.......it happens.

Communication breakdown mate. Hit my post and went to shift car. Came back in to shite :hanged:

I would like to see the odds at half time for us losing that must have been heafty odds for anyone brave enough

We have to be more clinical and the first half 2-0 was being kind and losing one point never mind three hope there was harsh words in the dressing room .

We should have been home and hosed at HT. Second half we were very complacent and tried to walk through the game. It would be easy to point the finger at individual players, but I'd be using most of mine and also one for the gaffer for allowing the players to think they could stroll it.  As some have said, let's hope it's a wake up call for the important month ahead. 

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Bit of chicken & egg there, mate.

The fans are like this because of what the players did!

Hopefully, we'll all be back on form next time.

Did you see warbs and weirs faces?  I wouldn't be like to be the players tonight.  As soon as the wrongful decision on tavs goal went against us I had a gut feeling we'd lose the game.  Falkirk are absolute garbage and will not finish second- they're this years equivalent of Aberdeen (always turning up vs the Gers).

A freak result

1 minute ago, Orange Persson said:

Bad night but still got a draw. Got beaten last time down here.

Defence has been pretty good for a while so there you go.. Being 2 up makes it feel like a defeat though. It's Football.......it happens.

Communication breakdown mate. Hit my post and went to shift car. Came back in to shite :hanged:

I hate to tell you but we lost 3-2 :(

4 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Don't understand the criticism Halliday is getting at all, don't know wit the boy did wrong for any goals and there were much worse performances on the pitch than him 

I thought he played well up until the 60 or so minute mark and he tired. Usually the midfield three take priority for substitutions because of the work they put in, and tonight showed why.

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Think we should have started with MOH, king was woeful. MOH pace would have been of more use!

King actually back tracked a lot and was better defensively than in attack, Tav was the opposite.

So do we now win the league at Livingstone?

3 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

I wouldn't give Houston any credit for that, more that it was poor substitutions from Warburton. Holt and Halliday had completely dropped out of the game, we were crying out for fresh legs in the middle. Then to take McKay off when he was the most dangerous player on the park and leave on King who was barely involved is baffling. No excuse for the mistakes and the sloppiness though, after the first few clear cut chances they got away with you'd have thought they would wake the fuck up.

Agree with subs totally but MW I bet was as shocked at what happened. I bet he never expected anything like that. They sure as fuck need to wake up.