****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

(tu) Don't think anyone is having a pop at the players that came on mate. It just highlights how good/important McKay & Miller are to our side. I think MW is perhaps the man in the sights tonight.

In his defence though....as you rightly said. We should have seen this game out with ease. Just think his changes came way too early. But that's his ethos. He wants to give as many players as much game time as possible, so really wouldn't have expected us to lose that lead.

I'm hurting, but I've got to see the positives. It's as good a time as any to lose a game.

I never like seeing the Gers lose especially like way we did tonight . Not one bear can't say we didn't play brilliant  in first 45 though .

This is just a timely reminder of how we have to stay sharp and focused in the run in . Overall ,there hasn't been too much damage done .

I'm over the moon we can win it at Easter road even although I won't give them a penny .

It's was we deserve . Also, what a week that could be ,if we get our act together for that week on it's own .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I never like seeing the Gers lose especially like way we did tonight . Not one bear can't say we didn't play brilliant  in first 45 though .

This is just a timely reminder of how we have to stay sharp and focused in the run in . Overall ,there hasn't been too much damage done .

I'm over the moon we can win it at Easter road even although I won't give them a penny .

It's was we deserve . Also, what a week that could be ,if we get our act together for that week on it's own .

It'll all come good mate, (tu)

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Absolute nonsense , Falkirk were there for a right tanking but his substitutions were a cop out , he quit and settled for the 0-2.

The defence just showed that they aint going to be good enough when we are at the top.

Fair enough ,It's what you think mate . I disagree with you on that one . MW has made many many more good use of the Subs than any Manager I have ever known .If you are right on this one ,surely we can cut him slack on this occasion .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Fair enough ,It's what you think mate . I disagree with you on that one . MW has made many many more good use of the Subs than any Manager I have ever known .If you are right on this one ,surely we can cut him slack on this occasion .

Like i said earlier i am all for giving him credit when its due but tonight that carnage was his doing.

The last 4 weeks have been that good results wise for Rangers, nearly every result in this league has went our way, our own results and other teams, it's been a bit freakish actually. A blip like this was going to happen at some point sooner or later. Its the law of averages that happens in football, you cant win them all. If it's going to happen, and it has, it's probably happened at a reasonably good time, 4 weeks ago could have been a real problem. MW can now get the players refocussed, kick their balls, win the next few league games and be firing again in time for the Semi Final. At least we have got that bad result out of the way, and it's happened at the right time. Just trying to be positive here.

17 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Like i said earlier i am all for giving him credit when its due but tonight that carnage was his doing.

No, he makes the 60 minute subs in most games and tonight was no different.  Probably took McKay off as he did take a fair amount of punishment in the first 45 and was concerned about possible injury.  Miller was great vlue for his sixty minutes.

Players, not the manager, took the foot off the gas AND got very sloppy and as a result we lost.

This result will not affect the title race but may be a massive wake up for the players and management that we must compete for the full 90 in every department in every game.

I still think we'll beat the taigs.

This should be a wake up call not only for the team but for the board as well. They should be in no doubt that the team needs investment and improvement for next year. The current batch are probably as good as Hearts but not as experienced as Aberdeen so the board need to aim higher.

11 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The last 4 weeks have been that good results wise for Rangers, nearly every result in this league has went our way, our own results and other teams, it's been a bit freakish actually. A blip like this was going to happen at some point sooner or later. Its the law of averages that happens in football, you cant win them all. If it's going to happen, and it has, it's probably happened at a reasonably good time, 4 weeks ago could have been a real problem. MW can now get the players refocussed, kick their balls, win the next few league games and be firing again in time for the Semi Final. At least we have got that bad result out of the way, and it's happened at the right time. Just trying to be positive here.

Hibs could drop points tomorrow night away to Raith. MW is so lucky that it will probably happen.:D

They have failed to capitilise on us dropping points on numerous occasions this season.

Tenner on Raith to win guys. Money in the bank.

Have just watched the game as live and have went from the elation of that first 45 minutes probably being our best to that last 20 minutes that was about as good as played in the last 20 mins against Alloa last season. Taking Mckay off before the 60th min was a huge mistake. MW might not admit he thought it was won but that was what that sub told you. Am so angry right now!

Don't fret fellow son's of William, we have superior goal difference and still about 11 points clear.

On the bright side, Hivs will be shitting it that Falkirk could end up in 2nd spot and dent they're confidence.

Ronny was there and after this result he will get complacent leading up to the Hampdump game.

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Tbf as Rangers we should have that swagger and arrogance but difference is these players have won fuck all yet do your swaggering when the titles done,much like tonight's game I a fantastic position but still not over 

Right on the money there.