****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, Masuka said:

I've said for weeks we are running on momentum. This squad isn't good enough to win the Spfl...tonight fellt like a Mccoist defeat. Maybe that's the drink talking but I'm fucking scunnered

It is, this is nothing like McCoist. 

What absolute garbage saying the subs were to blame .MB is consistent in that he always makes his subs with 30mins to go .We were scooshing it .

These guys should have been good enough to hold a 2-0 lead .Nothing to do with subs used and players taken off .

The sloppy way we lost our goals tells you where we fucked up .

Tonight we lost a game of football .Fucked up my coupon for the weekend .In reality the league is won .We will probably win at Easter Road now

The players get the wake up call the most fucking definitely need before OF semi .

The loss is not good but I have honestly felt a lot worse after a defeat

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What absolute garbage saying the subs were to blame .MB is consistent in that he always makes his subs with 30mins to go .We were scooshing it .

These guys should have been good enough to hold a 2-0 lead .Nothing to do with subs used and players taken off .

Their wonder goal gave them 2nd wind and we were making bad decisions on the pitch before that.  

Badnight at the office, just wish we were playing in 2-3 days time to rectify this 2nd half 

Just now, loyalfollower said:

Their wonder goal gave them 2nd wind and we were making bad decisions on the pitch before that.  

Badnight at the office, just wish we were playing in 2-3 days time to rectify this 2nd half 

Think it's a good thing to be honest long term . We know we are not the finished article ..We need to be focused for the Semi .

I'm certain MW will go through every one of them tonight .

I also have been to enough old firm games to know .It is not a good thing to go into an old firm game over confident .

The league is won ,just a matter of time even if a defeat like this hurts .

For 45 minutes we were superb other than the usual goal ratio to chances created .

All in all .I think it's not as bad as people are making out

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not garbage at all mate. Wee Barrie was tormenting their back line. We took him off and simply didn't have the same threat. That allowed their defence to play higher up the field and pin us back. Forrester and Clark just don't have the same threat/fear that McKay & Miller do. We should have been able to hold the line. We should have been able to cope. It all started going wrong when we made the double sub.

Think it's a good thing to be honest long term . We know we are not the finished article ..We need to be focused for the Semi .

I'm certain MW will go through every one of them tonight .

I also have been to enough old firm games to know .It is not a good thing to go into an old firm game over confident .

The league is won ,just a matter of time even if a defeat like this hurts .

For 45 minutes we were superb other than the usual goal ratio to chances created .

All in all .I think it's not as bad as people are making out

Warburton chucked it and tried to hold a 0-2 , he fucked up big time tonight . The defence has just shown again that when they do face real quality it could get embarrassing.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not garbage at all mate. Wee Barrie was tormenting their back line. We took him off and simply didn't have the same threat. That allowed their defence to play higher up the field and pin us back. Forrester and Clark just don't have the same threat/fear that McKay & Miller do. We should have been able to hold the line. We should have been able to cope. It all started going wrong when we made the double sub.

Take you point Legend but I still maintain ,the subs that came on were extremely positive . We can not be critical of that .

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Warburton chucked it and tried to hold a 0-2 , he fucked up big time tonight . The defence has just shown again that when they do face real quality it could get embarrassing.

No Sassaa ,You are angry mate and I know how you are feeling . MW wasn't responsible for the fuck up . No way .

The players were the ones who let him down tonight in second half .

(tu) Don't think anyone is having a pop at the players that came on mate. It just highlights how good/important McKay & Miller are to our side. I think MW is perhaps the man in the sights tonight.

In his defence though....as you rightly said. We should have seen this game out with ease. Just think his changes came way too early. But that's his ethos. He wants to give as many players as much game time as possible, so really wouldn't have expected us to lose that lead.

I'm hurting, but I've got to see the positives. It's as good a time as you can get to lose a game.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

No Sassaa ,You are angry mate and I know how you are feeling . MW wasn't responsible for the fuck up . No way .

Absolute nonsense , Falkirk were there for a right tanking but his substitutions were a cop out , he quit and settled for the 0-2.

The defence just showed that they aint going to be good enough when we are at the top.

We did play 3 centre backs, yet still conceded 3 goals.

Something wasn't right about the set up.

(As I said earlier, don't be confusing Ball with a defensive mid)