****The Official Falkirk v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Disappointing. Falrkirk subbing on poo wingers and them popping in goals to beat us doesn't sit well with me, I was annoyed the last time as well because I know they're nowhere near as good as our players  seething.gif.e2f33aeb9e1093aba7cd05f50ca

I know 100% the player who scored the winner is mediocre

5 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Bad night but still got a draw. Got beaten last time down here.

Defence has been pretty good for a while so there you go.. Being 2 up makes it feel like a defeat though. It's Football.......it happens.

shifty.gif.adea33de247fb8ca90db0e3ffe7f6 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I don't care how many we concede, we could and should have scored 10. As per, missing far too many chances. They get a few and they tuck them away.

it wasn't just halliday missing them Tav missed a few and miller too, can't blame it all on one guy at least be fair

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It hurts but it's needed with these players .Mckay needs a fucking  rocket up his arse .He can be brilliant but he is the most casual unpassionate little nugget I've ever seen on a football pitch 

What the actual fuck?????

Maybe now we will have less of this shite about beating the tarriers and playing in Europe.ive said it from the start of the season the defence is fuckin shite .the right back is deplorable as a defender,the two in the middle are weak as fuck.total fuckin disgrace from the manager down.back to reality we are a championship side nothing more nothing less.

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I'm going offline in life until this one blows over. 

We just Hibsed it

Always the same, we humped dundee and every cunt on here was saying bring on the tims......and our team is full of superstars. .....lose a 2 goal lead at Falkirk and it's fucking armegeddon!!!!!

Thank fuck I witnessed the early eighties. 

3 minutes ago, GTMLivo said:

I'm fucking raging never felt this way all season... to loose like this is fucking horrible.
The Players need to fucking remember they've done nothing this season nothing is secure just like they fucking showed us.... thank fuck for hibs dropping so many points because if theyd continued there winning streak we'd be fucked at the moment

If we'd continued on our winning streak......  nugget

4 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm not going to take a knee jerk reaction to that, but unfortunately, that highlights every issue with our team this Season. At a higher level that defence are not good enough, but what isn't helped is Tav and Wallace playing every single game this Season without a break. 

Halliday cannot be a starter next Season if we want to win the League, as much as he's a hero the quality just isn't there. The positions he takes up when we're under pressure are just madness.

Not taking our chances is always going to harm us, we do win games but we don't finish them in the manner that should be expected. 

A timely reminder to us before a massive set of games in our Season, hopefully Warburton wakes up to how important every game is to us. Sometimes, and only sometimes, you do need to slightly change that philosophy you have and tell your CB's to fuck the ball out the ground. Nerves play a huge part when teams are gaining momentum and that showed tonight as soon as that first Falkirk goal went in. 

All in all, things need to improve. But we knew that anyway.

Are you for real mate? These are full time Footballers, one being an international. Playing 90mins once a week in the Scottish championship should be a fucking kick about for these lads!! Simply not good enough. 

4 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Seemed to chuck it when 2 up but as soon as Miller went off we were a mess.

Tav needs to get his head in the game and our defense was wide open .

shocking result Falkirk showed our weaknesses .

I don't understand why McKay was brought off so early either.

1 minute ago, moody blue 1972 said:

ok i'll start

andy hellallday

james taverymuchfornothing

dom balls

that was worse than st johnstone but don't worry the players will learn from it

FS :lol: