Thursdays Ballot

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 10 yr old got a ticket in the 2nd ballot. Here's my dilemma, I got a ticket already and want to upgrade sons to an adult, would they swap the one I already have and give me 2 seats together. Anyone tried this before.

4 minutes ago, bears fan said:

my 10 yr old got a ticket in the 2nd ballot. Here's my dilemma, I got a ticket already and want to upgrade sons to an adult, would they swap the one I already have and give me 2 seats together. Anyone tried this before.

They won't swap the 1 u have but u can upgrade to adult

On 05/04/2016 at 1:35 PM, B1872 said:

Cunts in my work seem to think there'll be a chance of unsold tickets becoming available tomorrow to the season ticket holders who never got one. Can't see it myself though unfortunately! :power_of_anguish:

I'm sure that happened in the game against them last year. I'm still checking my inbox regularly anyway.

3 hours ago, Gartsherriederry said:

My mate logged on to the Rangers website today and got a ticket . How the fucks that possible I told him to send me a screen shot of his purchase as I didn't believe him 

Maybe you should remove all his personal information :(