Kenny today

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

thought he was excellent today,wanting every ball,great movement and fully deserved his goal,been a revelation this season,I'll admit I was one of the sceptics about him signing new contract for this season and he's proved me so wrong,well done Kenny 

Waghorns injury has allowed him more game time than I think would have been planned and he has maximised the opportunity and well deserving of a starting slot! 

Kenny Miller always gives 100%. great example to the younger players. Always plays the game at the tempo the style requires. No doubt whatsoever he adds value on and off the pitch. Easy to criticise him I spose but I reckon if he were playing against rangers he'd be seen as a serious threat. i'd like to see him stay at Rangers beyond his playing career. He'll  probably be Wallace's second in command in years to come. Rangers are in a good place at last.  Let the good times roll

He was the Mrs man of the match before half time. At the heart of everything today. 

Watching his touch to Tav is fantastic. He invites him to hit it. Its good to see he has full confidence in his team mates to set it up for the shot. 

Him and Forrester will be the difference next week

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Had a good game but thought he was dropping far too deep at times. 

As for the point scoring against other Bears, ffs give it a rest. 

We dipped a bit in the second half, especially after Lee had to go off and I think Kenny started dropping back to take the game by the scruff of the neck againas he was our team captain at that stage.. And it worked. Was also impressed by the way Dean Shiels helped to put us in control again creatively in midfield too, which allowed Kenny to sit up front again.

Was surprised not to see him named MOTM

On the players lap of honour he done a 'praise' gesture to the fans. Thought it was a classy touch by him. The guy is up there with my all time favourites. Thank you King Kenny!

I always thought Kenny was a shit player with no first touch, but this season he has been phenomenal, we look a poorer team without him and I think he still have another few seasons left in him, I think he is playing the best football he has ever played.

10 hours ago, VallancesDog said:

I'll quote a few..

"Wish he and our management would just shut the fuck up over Khenny Miller.

'You can shove your Khenny Miller up your arse', dirty rhat b*stard."

"A big step ? aye nae bother khenny you i cant wait to see your headless chicken routine tomorrow against liverpool."

"

Well he can think again!

FUCK YOU MILLER YOU RAT BASTARD, YOU ARE NOT WANTED, NEEDED OR WELCOME!!!"

"fuck that miller hes fuckin shite. dirty wee beed rattling cunt. smith will live or die by his decision"

:lol:

Wonder if these folk are still bitter?

What a wanky post that is. Ffs. 

I really like listening to him talk. talk . he talks well, has a sound knowledge of the game and I am sure he will be part of the backroom staff in the future.

An excellent professional and would love to see him score a last minute dodgy penalty kick down the scum end . 

10 hours ago, VallancesDog said:

I'll quote a few..

"Wish he and our management would just shut the fuck up over Khenny Miller.

'You can shove your Khenny Miller up your arse', dirty rhat b*stard."

"A big step ? aye nae bother khenny you i cant wait to see your headless chicken routine tomorrow against liverpool."

"

Well he can think again!

FUCK YOU MILLER YOU RAT BASTARD, YOU ARE NOT WANTED, NEEDED OR WELCOME!!!"

"fuck that miller hes fuckin shite. dirty wee beed rattling cunt. smith will live or die by his decision"

:lol:

Wonder if these folk are still bitter?

To be fair though, you've picked quotes from folk not wanting him because he played for them. There were a fair few, including myself who questioned Kenny getting a new deal because of his footballing ability but he has rammed it down our throats this season, these past few weeks in particular.

5 hours ago, geronimoo said:

I always thought Kenny was a shit player with no first touch, but this season he has been phenomenal, we look a poorer team without him and I think he still have another few seasons left in him, I think he is playing the best football he has ever played.

Except when shooting, I still don't think he has a great first touch. However, his second and third touches have been superb this season. Totally agree this season has been the best football I have ever seen him play.