Ram this down his throat!!

I'm fed up listening to this shite "if celtic play to their capabilities then they will be to good"

The problem I have with this shite is.......what exactly are their capabilities?

What outstanding performances have they actually had this season?

From what I saw they were embarrassed in Europe, made a cunt of the league cup and have been less than convincing in the league!!!!

Oh I forgot about their dismantling of EK in the Scottish cup.

They have to be the most overrated side for years and are their for the taking, if WE PLAY TO OUR CAPABILITIES we will beat them.:541:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hartson and Sutton. Two of the most overrated strikers ever to pull on a jersey. Sutton had favourable treatment at Norwich City and then had Shearer, a genuinely brilliant centre forward, to make him look half decent at Blackburn. Didn't go so well for him after that lol.

As for Hartson, I remember reading how Brian Kidd suggested that Alex Ferguson sign him for Man United. Ferguson laughed at him and replaced him as his assistant soon after. That says a lot for the big ginger c**t! Hartson's £7,000,000 transfer to Wimbledon practically killed the club. 

Though out of the two of them Sutton is still the more detestable. 

3 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Love it.

These cunts never, ever learn :lol:

I say this EVERY time they mouth off before the game :lol: LOVE IT. 

It'll be on the wall of the dressing room along with all the other shite they've said.

DESTROY THEM Rangers. 

Todays Scottish cup semi Attendance: 19,651

Looks to me like not a lot cared about that.

Petrol Tank Cup Final:  Attendance: 48,133

I'm guessing the sponsors plus relevant footballing authorities, stadium owners and Peterhead among others cared about that.  What would Peterhead care more about?  A Petrol tank semi final against Rangers or a Scottish cup semi or even final against DU/HIbs?

Maybe Sutton could figure that one out.