Ram this down his throat!!

Bitter obsessed bankrupt pig I would never get fed up smashing him all over the park. Him and his fat pal hartson another nobody who can hardly speak any English sick of reading about them and there not interesting views! Fuck them we are back and they know it 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

If I was head of petrofac, I'd be having words with my lawyer about this.

It is hugely disrespectful to the company by referring to it as the "petrol cup". And disrespectful to us too. We won silver ware that's alluded us for a few years. Why shouldn't we celebrate? Had Celtic been in the position, they'd celebrate surely?

He's a clueless boy whose got no tactic to his articles and could easily be replaced by a burst sewage pipe.

He comes across as bitter and distasteful. I really don't know how he remains in a job that he halves asses with his "punditry"

Actually surprised the paper allowed him to do that.

Scottish football needs all the investment it can get , and here we have someone using a national paper as a platform to belittle them just to show his hatred of us .  

23 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Hartson also saying we will be lucky to escape with a 4-0 defeat 

They're the masters of this though. They always set themselves up for an epic fail - fuck them!

Obviously didn't see the Dundee game,never mind Peterhead.

If he's so sure they'll 'smash' us off the park,why would they need two defensive MFs?

He states he doesn't know what setup MW will deploy?Some pundit,when every real footie man knows we'll go 4-3-3 and will attack,attack,attack,from the off.

He is right when he points out our defensive weaknesses but on their day,Keirnan and Wilson can be solid.

Sutton I fear must have experienced the Septic Boy's clubs initiation and enjoyed it.

Has the same impact as a small dildo on a big fud. He obviously didn't hear about us "smashing" Dundee 4-0  and that his beloved bheggars couldn't score against them before and after we played them. This is a cunt who actually got booked for an incident of accusing an ex team mate "Killies Keeper" of not cheating during a match and helping Rangers to win the league and accused the team we played "Dunfermline" of cheating. Just a horrible cunt. 

He has to be mentally ill surely! 

Has he watched us once this season? Back door was kept firmly shut against Dundee. Our defence plays the same way and we will run over the top of these tarrier fucks. The only problem is bitter fucks like Griffiths and Brown won't allow their team to just crumble away if we score early. Infact I hope we do score early and keep fucking going and run these bitter cunts into the ground. 

The ironic thing of this immature and childish piece is that he has personally poured a whole petrol tank over his life and lit it up. The stupid cunts life has literally gone up in smoke. He has lost everything. He has nothing left. He's in constant denial. He's delusional. He's constantly on the edge. He's always seconds away from a breakdown on national TV. He has no credibility. He's an absolute embarrassment and is trying to carve himself into some eccentric straight talking controversial media type by just peddling to a minority of morons. He's effectively trying to become a Robbie Savage type and has probably succeeded. No one takes him seriously and any time he bumps his gums it just reminds us all that he has fucked up his whole life, which is pretty damn satisfying.

The guy has lost it and some. Normally you'd feel a bit of sympathy for someone like this but I don't. I just laugh. A lot. The hurt he has. The anger. It's brilliant. I bet he has pictures of Jimmy Calderwood, used as a makeshift dartboard, in his chateau de homeless shelter with mouldy out of date chips as darts, splashing tomato sauce all over it, crying himself to sleep each night. Truly is the pricks prick! And I wouldn't have it any other way. Great entertainment!

Not reading it, honestly by putting it on here and sharing and commenting on it we are doing This nonentities job for him (winding up bears) and making his scummy newspaper happy. The oxygen of publicity and all that.

We all know what he is. He knows what he is.  Stop feeding him.