Home kit 16/17

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

If you deprive your kid of a Rangers top to prove some stupid point you're an idiot.

Am a idiot then,giving that fat cunt 1p makes me want to puke.

Al be buying the home and away as soon as the parasite is gone.

My choice just like its your choice to buy it.

I do like them. 

Thank fuck our history didn't tie us into a shitey design like hoops, or a fucking horrid shade of green. 

I always think that neutrals watching an Old Firm match would naturally be drawn to Rangers due to the increased aesthetic value in comparison with that garish H-block prisoner kit. There's something wrong with outsiders that are drawn to the scum and their multifaceted hideousness.  

14 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Am a idiot then,giving that fat cunt 1p makes me want to puke.

Al be buying the home and away as soon as the parasite is gone.

My choice just like its your choice to buy it.

I won't buy anything from him. I will however allow my boy to get the tops and merchandise. How do you explain to a kid that the tarriers can all walk about in their honking stuff but he can't cause a fat guy controls our merchandise.

Seeing yer wee guy happy and jumping about in the strip is better than  making a point to Ashley tbh 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I won't buy anything from him. I will however allow my boy to get the tops and merchandise. How do you explain to a kid that the tarriers can all walk about in their honking stuff but he can't cause a fat guy controls our merchandise.

Seeing yer wee guy happy and jumping about in the strip is better than  making a point to Ashley tbh 

Mate I know where your coming from.

Lets just hope Ashley's gone before the start of the season.

3 hours ago, Marky. said:

p81301621.jpg 

Brings back memories this top.

Was desperate for it from santa and didny get it...my Mum suggested I look behind the couch 'just incase' I missed anything and lo and behold it was there all wrapped up :D

42 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Here we go...

AL be in the church of the hill next Saturday before the game fella al meet you for a few shandies show you how much a taig I am.

Mind wear your lionbrand and red/black scarf so I recognise you ?

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Meanwhile the club makes fuck all? maybe if their was a complete boycott of all merchandise he might just fuck off or at very least renegotiate

Even before Ashley who ever bought the top cos it put money in to the club?

ive always bought it cos it's the strip of the greatest team in the world and I'm proud to show my support.

Never anything to do with money

3 hours ago, one55 said:

actually looks better than the "leaked" one. that white/black/blue one looks amazing. it reminds me of our away top from 1999/2000:

1999-00-Rangers-Away-Shirt-S-1-350x453.j

looks like they are at auchenhowie doing photoshoots! these could be the real deal. i'll buy both.

I've still got one of them, still looks class 

I would hope that no decent father would deny his son a Rangers jersey because of the Sports Direct deal. Hopefully that barrier is finally removed in the very near future anyway! I have a feeling these strips would fly off the shelves.

It almost seems as though the club had actually suggested these blueprints to Puma. Funnily enough, the NTL away was my first ever Rangers shirt. I mind my Dad bought me it down Ayr Sunday Market back in the day and I was over the moon with it. So much so, that I took it upon myself to write ALBERTZ 11 on the back of it with a ball point pen just so I could run about as Albertz scoring belters. :P

4 hours ago, JAMC said:

13241360_738482992961140_583970121446252

13241390_738483022961137_724107426599601

13240757_738483066294466_823865175912542

the red/white one in the leaked photo has a little bit of a white collar running down the middle from the neckline, which I assume has buttons on it, as there is also a button hanging from the shirts tag in the photo.. so a bit different to the image here