• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, muldoon1690 said:

Fair play, but I personally don't like the cunt. If he signs then he will get my full support until then he's a cheddar merchant. Everything he does is cringey as fuck, in this video he's filming himself drinking beer out a bottle like a fourteen year old behind the shoaps that's  about to rattle two digits up yer sister. He's 34? Then his French accent, then his militant  aithiesm, then his philosophy  pish. All because he worked in France for a couple of months, watched a Hitchens YouTube video and grew his hair. Utter fud. Also don't really want him, seems like an expensive short term fix!

Your moralizing is cringey as fuck as well.

32 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Aye same as that miller cunt as well eh?

How what's up with Miller ? Looks and sounds perfectly good guy to me ... Or are you trying to compare the 2 ? If so your miles of the mark .. Barton as a man is a wanker nothing to do with football .. So what's Miller got to do with it ?

Joseph Barton ✔‎@Joey7Barton

I was presented with an opportunity and challenge the competitive animal in me just could not turn down. Onwards and upwards now x

10:27 AM - 24 May 2016

583583 Retweets

1,2611,261 likes

FORMER Rangers midfielder Ray Wilkins reckons the Ibrox crowd will ‘love’ Joey Barton as he closes in on deal with Mark Warburton’s side.

The 33-year-old is set to become the fourth new arrival this summer and will follow Matt Crooks, Josh Windass and Jordan Rossiter in making the move north of the border.

Barton was named in the Championship Team of the Year as he helped Burnley clinch their return to the Premier League this term.

But he will now look to inspire Warburton’s side to Premiership glory after committing his future to the Light Blues.

And Wilkins is confident the former Manchester City, Newcastle United, Queen’s Park Rangers and Marseille star will be an instant hit at Ibrox.

He told talkSPORT: “I think Mark Warburton has done a good bit of business there to be honest because Joey has had a fantastic season for Burnley.

“People might have thought he would like another bash at the Premier League but, I have got to say, going up there for a couple of years will be remarkable for him. They will love him, they will love him up there because of the way he plays.

“With his drive and his attitude, and you know what the people in Scotland are like, they just love you to have a work ethic. And Joey has that work ethic.

“He may come out with the most ridiculous comments every now and then. But I have to say, on the pitch, where it belongs, he has done his business.

“I was up there, unfortunately, for Ian Britton’s funeral and the people were eulogising about Joey Barton. They thought he was fantastic.”

2 hours ago, muldoon1690 said:

Fair play, but I personally don't like the cunt. If he signs then he will get my full support until then he's a cheddar merchant. Everything he does is cringey as fuck, in this video he's filming himself drinking beer out a bottle like a fourteen year old behind the shoaps that's  about to rattle two digits up yer sister. He's 34? Then his French accent, then his militant  aithiesm, then his philosophy  pish. All because he worked in France for a couple of months, watched a Hitchens YouTube video and grew his hair. Utter fud. Also don't really want him, seems like an expensive short term fix!

Thank fuck you're no the manager then eh....He's a very good football player and he's what our midfield needs,he's also a leader who will gee our players up when needed,just stay off twitter / facebook  if you don't like what he posts.

2 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Ah well i guess the old addage 'it takes intelligence to understand intelligence, there's no point playing a concerto if the audience is deaf' springs to mind then for this one fan.

Are deaf people unintelligent ?

Some people are so fucking embarassing, raging that we've potentially signed one of the best players in the championship last season.

I think he'll be amazing for us, best bit of business we've done in a while and a real coup.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

I could not give a fuck what he is, he is way better than what we have.  He will be a great player for us next season.

Warburton knows exactly what he is doing 

And he is way better than anything we have in Scotland. Used to think about him being here when the scum were bullying us. Caught cold on this one, but I'm chuffed to fuck. 

3 hours ago, islanderbear84 said:

Exactly! How dare he not believe in a higher deity! This lack of belief of a big beardy man in the clouds that controls everything from his bowel movements to his life span is really going to hamper his playing ability. Hahaha.

you been watching too many cartoons!

57 minutes ago, Irn Blu said:

Some people are so fucking embarassing, raging that we've potentially signed one of the best players in the championship last season.

I think he'll be amazing for us, best bit of business we've done in a while and a real coup.

Have we missed the post that says he was shit ? He's a good player most agree but a dick at the same time ... You'll soon find out 

Just watched Joey Barton on the Claire balding show from a couple of years ago,the guy seems quite repentant for some of the shit he's done and explains the rest,worth a watch.I for one will be supportive of the boy.NO SURRENDER Joey son,get into these fucking stinking RANGERS haters.WATP.