Linfield Friendly, September 3rd

SimshillBear

4 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

If Warburton has done his homework he will have seen O'Halloran always caused them problems at Septic park when playing for St Johnstone...be stupid to leave him out. 

I was wondering that myself mate. Maybe Warburton does not think MOH has an end product to go with his blistering pace??  McKay has had a poor start compared to last season, so it will be interesting to see who he opts for come next week.

Just now, Truth_is_out_there said:

I was wondering that myself mate. Maybe Warburton does not think MOH has an end product to go with his blistering pace??  McKay has had a poor start compared to last season, so it will be interesting to see who he opts for come next week.

I don't think next week will be the sort of game for Mckay. So many times he pulls out of challenges and its very frustrating. We needs players that are not scared to put a foot in.

Saying that, he didn't play too bad in the semi final against them last season.

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

I don't think next week will be the sort of game for Mckay. So many times he pulls out of challenges and its very frustrating. We needs players that are not scared to put a foot in.

Saying that, he didn't play too bad in the semi final against them last season.

Good point. And so any times I've seen him running past the full back and putting a cracking ball across with his left foot. Baffling that he doesn't do that more often, as he's clearly got the ability to skin ANY full back in Scotland for pace!

26 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why the game wasn't on RTV is a disgrace.  Even the RFC web site live report wasn't working.   I had a view of periscope a couple of times and saw a couple of goals but the comments at the side were so annoying and mostly unbelievably banal that I gave up.  

In the future, hold the screen and scroll down and there's options to hide the comments :lol: 

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Hope the 5 assists today persuades him then :lol: 

Haha!

?

Been out & missed it, but that sounds more than promising!

There's plenty more than MOH who haven't shown much end product so far, so unfair to single him out, if that's what's happening!

Who scored?

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Haha!

?

Been out & missed it, but that sounds more than promising!

There's plenty more than MOH who haven't shown much end product so far, so unfair to single him out, if that's what's happening!

Who scored?

Kenny Miller

Niko Kranjcar

Rob Kiernan

Kenny Miller

Kenny Miller

Kenny Miller

Joe Garner  

38 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Hope the 5 assists today persuades him then :lol: 

Agree. Main thing with having players returning from injury is that Warburton isn't afraid to drop people. Having not been injured, not sure what MOH needs to do to get a game sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

Be baffled if O'halloran doesn't get a start next week. Bring Waghorn on for him at the 60th we need an early goal next week. Got a feeling MW will start Miller for his experience but this would be my lineup. Anybody know how Senderos played the day?

image.png

He turned a player inside out about 5 times in 5 sec