McSalary: No regrets

Virtuoso

I couldn't give a fuck how difficult circumstances were, he nearly fucking wiped us out with his idiocy when it came to signings and wages. I could forgive him if it was just a case of being a bad manager and admitting defeat, but he was just rank at everything he done and he still isn't man enough to admit it. What pissed me off the most was when he tried to lie about his salary in the annual accounts so the fans never saw his true wages.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

McCoist could inherit a Real Madrid or Barca, with all the money associated with such and still fuck it up.

The guy took the job wanting to help his old club. I prefered having him there than some other cunt with no loyalty whatsoever. Could have had Fergie at the club as manager and still would have got the same results that the squad at the time were producing. Anyway, get this thread to fuck were a few days away from an OF and theres threads coming up reminding us of the dark days and slaggin off rangers greats. For the help in winning us all the titles he did back in his day he didnt give a fuck about his reputation being lost he stepped in and got on with it when the club was nosediving anyway. 

Super Ally, Super Ally, oh we are we are we, Super Ally Sup........ awe forget it   :pipe:

IMO a Rangers Legend, bad ending to his tenure but probably worked out for the best for all parties, ensured Charlie never capitulated completely on giving up our silverware during the corrupt 5 way agreement. :wink:

Tried to emulate Sir Walter's style but failed miserably, seems very complementary to our magnificent support :541:

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Be aware bears .When we win 55 .Ally the hero will be rolled out in front of our very eyes 

They ...King and Murray will assume we are all gullible and get misty eyed and forgiving  cause we are Champions again 

So gullible that if Ally is rolled out some of us will greet him as one of our greatest players who made a huge contribution to us winning 9 league titles in a row.

You won't let that fool you will you?

21 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

So gullible that if Ally is rolled out some of us will greet him as one of our greatest players who made a huge contribution to us winning 9 league titles in a row.

You won't let that fool you will you?

yes that same guy that scored 27 goals against the scum and I witnessed all 27 live .Proud of that and Ally was and I mean was my all time hero 

All that has disappeared because of his arrogance,not telling the fans went on and many other fuck ups during his tenure .

Has many bad points people bring up and I don't blame them.

But for me as a bear I like to remember most of all our success and he will be part of that and rightly so.

Now it's on for 55, less negative shit more videos of us smashing the tarriers !!! Batlle Fever Saturday can't come quick enough.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Every time I'm sat in the living room and the fat thiefing prick comes on the telly with Kamara on that betting advert I have to turn the channel. Can't bring myself to look at him.

It's very sad to admit it ,but it's embarrasing 

I'm certain Allys two goals are money and status .That is why he won't be embarrassed 

Maybe he gets some feedback from his mate Lenny on how profitable it can be 

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

I liked McCoist and still like McCoist, the guy wasnt manager material and he inherited a fucking sinking ship where deserters deserted and the knives came out.

aye his ship was a shiter at the time but he only had to guide it through shallow waters to safety and he fucked it

1 hour ago, M0NTY said:

The guy took the job wanting to help his old club. I prefered having him there than some other cunt with no loyalty whatsoever. Could have had Fergie at the club as manager and still would have got the same results that the squad at the time were producing. Anyway, get this thread to fuck were a few days away from an OF and theres threads coming up reminding us of the dark days and slaggin off rangers greats. For the help in winning us all the titles he did back in his day he didnt give a fuck about his reputation being lost he stepped in and got on with it when the club was nosediving anyway. 

No many people would bottle a 15 point lead thoigh