McSalary: No regrets

Virtuoso

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Wee hate fest of a Rangers great to endure  - starting with the OPs shite title! 

If the gardener see's fit to be interviewed and speak about his managerial tenure at the club then he(and you) should be prepared for the inevitable shit storm directed at his, less than stellar, but most certainly financialy lucrative, term in the managers hot seat. And indeed EVERY other Rangers manager would/will be subjected to should their tenure be anything less successfull than is demanded by the support.

If you are taking £millions from our club as manager, WE the support, expect nothing less than the best from you, a figurehead at our club.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

I do enjoy a bit of J R Tokin

Perhaps your thinking of this. Better if we all had during Ally's tenure as our Manager?

Urban Dictionary: tokin'

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tokin'

tokin. smoking weed lighting up. man i was tokin up and my parents almost walked in. #weed #smoking #lighting #up #happy. by embie October 23, 2007.

Mccoists biggest flaw was trying to be Walter.  If he attempted his own things then everything could've been different.  Only Walter can do what Walter does.

id love to know the ins and outs of the hampden meetings and what really happened in the boardroom with Ashleys stooges 

13 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Let's batter into a true Rangers legend but keep calling the training ground Murray Pk.

You couldn't make it up 

He's no true legend to me - he's a dirty fat lying spiv shameless useless piece of shit. Fuck him.

and fuck Murray too - get the training ground name changed asap. Amazed it's not been done yet.

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

Mccoists biggest flaw was trying to be Walter.  If he attempted his own things then everything could've been different.  Only Walter can do what Walter does.

id love to know the ins and outs of the hampden meetings and what really happened in the boardroom with Ashleys stooges 

I know. The gist of it anyway, not detailed minutes and everything that was said every second of every meeting but I know enough.

But last time I tried to explain on here a couple of folk called me a liar and accused me of other stuff so I'll let them live in blissful ignorance.

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

That is his real shame in my eyes .He never told us the fans what went on .

He was after all "one of us" he said 

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Pathetic.

What's pathetic is wee mongo's that refuse point blank to seperate McCoist the player from the man and manager. He's no better than the rest of the cunts who's plundered us and brain dead clowns still go on about Super Ally and legend. He's a fucking prick. A shameless one.

Lot of shite.

European qualification (even the Europa league) may well have stopped our club from being put into admin. By HMRC. He made a cunt of that. 

Then he blew a 15 point lead that we had by Christmas.

Then we had to watch a bunch of overpaid internationalists struggle to break down third division teams.

Then we won the L2 title but the football on offer was disgusting,

No need to mention the last season of his tenure.

Unlucky my arse. Just shite.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What's pathetic is wee mongo's that refuse point blank to seperate McCoist the player from the man and manager. He's no better than the rest of the cunts who's plundered us and brain dead clowns still go on about Super Ally and legend. He's a fucking prick. A shameless one.

You've just achieved what you accuse others of, well played. :)

Whats also pathetic is plenty seem incapable of looking at the context.  I'm first to acknowledge the managerial limitations of the man btw but I canny be arsed entering into debate.  People have made their mind up even if it's wrong...like trying to convince people the colour black is black.  Been discussed to death in here, views are entrenched and I'd rather leave it in the past and look forward now, hoping all lessons have been learned.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What's pathetic is someone like yourself calling fellow bears mongo's and brain dead clowns for holding a different opinion to your own.

4 years at the helm and he seemed to learn nothing, the whole place was amateur at best with unfit shit players guaranteed a starting berth week in week out, good on the park performance over his tenure could be counted on one hand, it was a black time off the park as well but any football manager on planet earth would have been a step up from McCoist.

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

You've just achieved what you accuse others of, well played. :)

Whats also pathetic is plenty seem incapable of looking at the context.  I'm first to acknowledge the managerial limitations of the man btw but I canny be arsed entering into debate.  People have made their mind up even if it's wrong...like trying to convince people the colour black is black.  Been discussed to death in here, views are entrenched and I'd rather leave it in the past and look forward now, hoping all lessons have been learned.

What's that then? being a brain dead wee mongo as I put it? - that's only your opinion ... probably a couple more others opinion's do but I don't respect the opinions of people who are brain dead anyway.

Context? all I've provided is context ... people like yourself refuse to accept the context that's put out to you because you want to remember Ally McCoin the player and not the money grabbing, lying, selfish prick that showed his true colours in the end.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

What's pathetic is someone like yourself calling fellow bears mongo's and brain dead clowns for holding a different opinion to your own.

We are equal then.

Our support is full of absolute idiots. You are a prime example of one.