****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

While Hill did nothing wrong on Sat, I still think SenderosĀ should have started because although he was a prick getting sent off at the piggery he must surely be our best option along with Wilson. I like the rest of the team, hope it is good enough to get us through to the semi-final.

Chris Sutton is being a fucking idiot... Or just Chris Sutton.

Saying MW is weak andĀ naive or arrogant?? MW is the least arrogant guy ever, a complete gent. And weakness? He said without a shadow of a doubt the other day that anyone overstepping the mark will be dealt with. He has booted Joey out the door whilst we follow internal process. What more does Chris the muppet Sutton want? JB to be hanged by MW at the Ibrox gates with a baying crowd?

Could we not have told BT that Chris Sutton wasn't welcome given our manager has clearly stated he has no respect for him.Ā 

Just now, RDB14 said:

Chris Sutton is being a fucking idiot... Or just Chris Sutton.

Saying MW is weak andĀ naive or arrogant?? MW is the least arrogant guy ever, a complete gent. And weakness? He said without a shadow of a doubt the other day that anyone overstepping the mark will be dealt with. He has booted Joey out the door whilst we follow internal process. What more does Chris the muppet Sutton want? JB to be hanged by MW at the Ibrox gates with a baying crowd?

Could we not have told BT that Chris Sutton wasn't welcome given our manager has clearly stated he has no respect for him.Ā 

His comments carry no substance mate, just a feeble attempt to come back after Warbs brushing him off in the presser. His general demeanor gives me the boke.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

muttons is a bitter twisted bastard, surely this is some sort of pr stunt by BT, undoubtably the twat has just created more headlines but fuckoff with this shiteĀ prior to a Rangers game. This football punditry is got to be the most pathetic yet.Ā 

BT are encouraging this spatĀ 

I would eject that cunt Sutton from the stadiumĀ