****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

He obviously has something against him or just doesnt rate him, mckay shouldnt be starting as he has been shit for months, so I would start MOH there or even in place of Waggy/garner on the right. MOH is really the only natural Winger we have and I wont be happy if he shoehorns Miller or Waghorn out wide again when it clearly doesnt work. If we get any through balls slipped through the defence with MOH on the end of it it will do a lot more damage than say someone like miller because he is so much quicker.

MOH has got to start imo

15 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Fod;Ā 

Hodson, Wilson, Bates, Wallace;

Holt, Halliday, Windass;

O'Halloran, Garner, Forrester

Bates is a good shout. I'd like for him to have a chance but I only see it being two of the four who already have.

Would be happy with that line-up though. Even happier should Crooks start or come off the bench at least, which should be a guarantee by now.

Waggy will 100% play 60 mins to get his sharpness up for the sheep. If anticipate something like...

Gilks

TavĀ  Ā  Ā Wilson Ā  Ā  SenderosĀ  Ā  Ā Wallace

Halliday

Forrester/WindassĀ  Ā  Ā Holt

WaggyĀ  Ā  Ā Garner Ā  Ā  Mckay/Miller

I reckon he may rest Tav for Hodson and may give Windass the last 30m too.

btw I'm amazed Garner hasn't had more stick. He's spent more time arguing with people than doing anything of note so far. If you take away the Celtic goal I really remember nothing. Hope he turns it round soon because he was a big investment for us.

Ā 

Ā