****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I think that is a good team but would start with Halliday for Crooks because I don't think he has played much.Ā 

The Senderos situation for me is that he is probably the best C H we have (I know the sending off at the piggery was hellish) and Wilson is the second best so we need to start playing them and give them a chance to get some understanding.Ā 

Waghorn or Garner is a difficult one, might start with Waghorn and see if he can improve on his poor performance on Sat.

Any win with preferably no goals against would be fine by me.

I agree with pretty much everything you said mate i was perhaps getting ahead of myself with crooks since it'll be game no1 for him.

perhaps garner off the bench could be our plan B?

13 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I agree with pretty much everything you said mate i was perhaps getting ahead of myself with crooks since it'll be game no1 for him.

perhaps garner off the bench could be our plan B?

(tu)Ā 

Through to the semi-final would be good, but I do not think it will be easy. Fingers crossed.Ā 

2 hours ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

It was one of our best performances of the season(which isn't saying much). WeĀ  created a number of chances without having too many scares at the back.

thanks for that was away for the weekend and was on the piss most of it and hadn'tĀ Ā read any reports. hopefully get a good performance and a win tonight and build some confidence.

12 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

That would be a little underwhelming. No MOH again!

He obviously has something against him or just doesnt rate him, mckay shouldnt be starting as he has been shit for months, so I would start MOH there or even in place of Waggy/garner on the right. MOH is really the only natural Winger we have and I wont be happy if he shoehorns Miller or Waghorn out wide again when it clearly doesnt work. If we get any through balls slipped through the defence with MOH on the end of it it will do a lot more damage than say someone like miller because he is so much quicker.