****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

9 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Absolutely! I'm convinced the flood gates will open in one of these games. Should have been on Saturday but we just couldn't get the ball over the line.

Indeed, the psychology of scoring two goals from 0-1 down is different to 0-0. It's just harder.

11 minutes ago, Jmcdonald1990 said:

Need a good performance. Comfortable win would give the players a much needed boost of confidence. That said it won't be easy tonight but start fast and keep up the pace and we'll win it. 

If we continue to play like Saturday 9 times out of 10 we will win.

3 hours ago, The No.9 said:

Since it's a quarter final get our full strength out in the pitch -

Wes

Tav , Senderos , Wilson , Wallace 

Crooks

Windass , Holt

o'halloran , Waghorn/garner , forrester

I think that is a good team but would start with Halliday for Crooks because I don't think he has played much. 

The Senderos situation for me is that he is probably the best C H we have (I know the sending off at the piggery was hellish) and Wilson is the second best so we need to start playing them and give them a chance to get some understanding. 

Waghorn or Garner is a difficult one, might start with Waghorn and see if he can improve on his poor performance on Sat.

Any win with preferably no goals against would be fine by me.

44 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

so did we play well on Saturday just couldn't score ? was the tempo higher and did we press the ball all over the park something we did last season.

It was one of our best performances of the season(which isn't saying much). We  created a number of chances without having too many scares at the back.

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Big game tonight actually. 

Looking forward to seeing what Senderos and Crooks can do. 

Aprehensively predicting a 3-0 win. 

Wonder if there will be much rotation, or if we go with our strongest side as prep for Aberdeen? 

Brave.

Think it will be pretty close to strongest team, although no one (including MW) actually knows what that is...