All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

I think it comes down to if Barton wants to leave and if the club have the cash to end his contract. 

At the end of the day, I think if the club wanted him gone they would have sacked him before now if they had evidence to support it. The less time it went on the less of a disruptive influence it would have been to the manager and squad.

So we either are struggling financially to let him go or he does have a chance to rectify the situation.

Wearing that suit says a lot to me.

I'm maybe being a bit too simplistic but who knows.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

All hypothetical but I don't know how other players would react if he was to stay.

He must have done something pretty bad if he's been away all this time.

What would they think of the manager?

I think that will turn out to be the problem. Even if Warburton does want him, the rest of the dressing room wont like it.

3 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I think that will turn out to be the problem. Even if Warburton does want him, the rest of the dressing room wont like it.

here's a crazy thought, what if the players all sided with barton and its warburton they have the issue with, hence the utter cunt displays recently

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

That's what I was saying ya plumb

Mybad, should have worded it better :P

Don't be a cunt, like twitter cunts.

I thought that's maybe what you meant, took a risk by saying what i said.

We don't know 1 side, let alone 2 sides is one interpretation.

Or you could read it as only knowing 1 side and not the other side.

Like most of this thread, that was a pile of shite i just typed.

Don't like how he is like a wee teenager, phone in his hand.

5 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

All hypothetical but I don't know how other players would react if he was to stay.

He must have done something pretty bad if he's been away all this time.

What would they think of the manager?

I would hope they would respect his decision and get on with it.

If they didn't then Warburton would have to deal with it otherwise he'd be in trouble IMO.

16 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Probably reading too much into it but I'm surprised he's showed up in the club suit and tie if he's expecting to be sacked.

Unless he's trying to make an impression to prevent that from happening.

This was my thinking as well, i think we could see him coming out with an apology to the manager, squad, fans to get a reprieve.

20 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He's not talked at all about this now, arrives bang on time wearing his club gear, I honestly think he wants to be part of our journey. If he's conned me then fair enough, I'm the idiot. I don't believe in calling someone a cunt if both sides of the truth is not public. We don't know one side of the truth so I just wish some folk would hold back. Yes he's made an arse of himself on twitter but not to the extent some people would want you to believe.

I hope the club make the right decision, and whatever happens the best is made out of the situation.

I agree with this 100%. I think the line has crossed at squaring up to the manager if that's the case then aye he can do one. Having a barney with a player and telling the manager what he thinks (a manager thats big on debates and honesty) is part and parcel of football. He won't be the last Rangers player to do it. 

I think he wants to play, maybe am wrong but we'll see

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Don't be a cunt, like twitter cunts.

I thought that's maybe what you meant, took a risk by saying what i said.

We don't know 1 side, let alone 2 sides is one interpretation.

Or you could read it as only knowing 1 side and not the other side.

Like most of this thread, that was a pile of shite i just typed.

Don't like how he is like a wee teenager, phone in his hand.

I think Barton's the kind of guy that will talk into a dead phone to make himself look more important to passers by. 

Barton returning would be disaster for the club. He would feel untouchable and that he could say or do anything. Given the ego he already has I wouldn't want someone with a god complex fucking everything up just because of his overweening sense of entitlement. 

Bye Joey. Nice suit.