All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

Of course it is. Why would someone bring up the supposed age of the Club when they were arguing about how to play the game of football? Even if it were true it's a complete irrelevance.  Not even Joey Barton is that dumb. 

He's a scouser, never under-estimate the potential dumbness of a scouser.

3 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

IIRC it was put out on Twitter as soon as it became public that he had been sent home by a taig profile and grew arms and legs from there.

Don't do twitter and only heard it a week or so ago, didn't believe it and that's why i never mentioned it until i seen someone else mention it earlier.

Why you got taigs on your twitter?

:atie:

I admit to having no fucking idea how it works so you will probably have a logical explanation.

Ya tarrier:lol:

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Joey Barton has got his lawyers involved, he was guilty of his betting charges and he's going to get sacked if they can make an agreement today. No reason to not believe the guy that told me he told me he was at a bootcamp in Qatar about a week before it came out in the news. He told me another couple of things but will keep it quiet the now. 

the bootcamp thing was reported in the Daily mail the other day

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He's a scouser, never under-estimate the potential dumbness of a scouser.

Don't do twitter and only heard it a week or so ago, didn't believe it and that's why i never mentioned it until i seen someone else mention it earlier.

Why you got taigs on your twitter?

:atie:

I admit to having no fucking idea how it works so you will probably have a logical explanation.

Ya tarrier:lol:

I don't follow the page, I seen it as it was retweeted so many times.

I realise this means absolutely nothing to you though :lol: 

15 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I don't follow the page, I seen it as it was retweeted so many times.

I realise this means absolutely nothing to you though :lol: 

Aye i thought that's how it worked mind you.

I binned facebook and won't do twitter because of my inherent dislike of people, particularly bheggars.

Amongst other things, right enough.

People are cunts, you get cunts on here but less so than in the main-stream.

For example, Joey Barton is a cunts' cunt and cunts on twitter follow that cunt.

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

In the club suit and tie no less! Dunno if that's significant either way ha

He's not talked at all about this now, arrives bang on time wearing his club gear, I honestly think he wants to be part of our journey. If he's conned me then fair enough, I'm the idiot. I don't believe in calling someone a cunt if both sides of the truth is not public. We don't know one side of the truth so I just wish some folk would hold back. Yes he's made an arse of himself on twitter but not to the extent some people would want you to believe.

I hope the club make the right decision, and whatever happens the best is made out of the situation.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Probably reading too much into it but I'm surprised he's showed up in the club suit and tie if he's expecting to be sacked.

Unless he's trying to make an impression to prevent that from happening.

Hope he brought a change of clothes. He can wear the Burnley tie on the way out 

14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

He's not talked at all about this now, arrives bang on time wearing his club gear, I honestly think he wants to be part of our journey. If he's conned me then fair enough, I'm the idiot. I don't believe in calling someone a cunt if both sides of the truth is not public. We don't know one side of the truth so I just wish some folk would hold back. Yes he's made an arse of himself on twitter but not to the extent some people would want you to believe.

I hope the club make the right decision, and whatever happens the best is made out of the situation.

We don't know any sides of the truth.