All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

Looking at his musical post he doesn't want to leave, if you read into it.

He's not able to post about how he's feeling but he's showing it through posts like this.

I feel a bit sorry for him in a way because none of us really know what happened, let's be honest about that at least.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Best coping mechanism we have mate

Very true, I just thought at half time we would really go for it in the second half but it never happened. Anyway I am taking this thread off topic.

I do agree about Barton, I think it has been handled poorly, but will admit I do not know the facts. We might hear more tomorrow once he has been sacked, which I assume will happen. 

1 hour ago, Zorro'sCat said:

Barton is a bit like Barry Ferguson but with a bigger ego.  The guy has 3.2 million followers on twitter.  We as a club have 500 thousand.  He might be the guy to bring in external finance???

Difference is, Ferguson was twice the player that absolute cunt is.

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Get Barton to fuck. The guy's a disgrace to the club and a disgrace to himself.

Can't believe some are saying he could some sort of Messiah when he's said outright that he doesn't want to be here.

Sort it out.

When did he say he didn't want to be here?

9 hours ago, Zorro'sCat said:

Barton is a bit like Barry Ferguson but with a bigger ego.  The guy has 3.2 million followers on twitter.  We as a club have 500 thousand.  He might be the guy to bring in external finance???

Oh wow a funny Fenian.  @gogzy

10 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Get Barton to fuck. The guy's a disgrace to the club and a disgrace to himself.

Can't believe some are saying he could some sort of Messiah when he's said outright that he doesn't want to be here.

Sort it out.

Talk about over exaggeration and bending truth to fit your bitterness.

Bet you look like your avatar :P

Someone i know whos m8 is Hallidays da, told me that he was slagging us off in the training ground incident, saying shit like he has kids older than the club.

If true, which i have no reason to doubt, the absolute cunt that is joey barton should get punched back to liverpool the wee taig fenian fuck.

14 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Looking at his musical post he doesn't want to leave, if you read into it.

He's not able to post about how he's feeling but he's showing it through posts like this.

I feel a bit sorry for him in a way because none of us really know what happened, let's be honest about that at least.

awww what a poor wee lost kitten the millionaire footballer joey barton is....

3 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Someone i know whos m8 is Hallidays da, told me that he was slagging us off in the training ground incident, saying shit like he has kids older than the club.

If true, which i have no reason to doubt, the absolute cunt that is joey barton should get punched back to liverpool the wee taig fenian fuck.

I heard he had a go at Halliday for handing out free rolls.

11 hours ago, Zorro'sCat said:

Yeah..If only he had told the Rangers Board to put £3 million on c*****c getting fucked in europe eh..???..

Should never have been bought in the 1st place..Get rid and move on..