*****The Official Inverness vs Rangers Thread*****

Escobar

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Since the team was announced the 'support' for our team has perhaps fallen below stellar - get behind the team and manager - the hour pre-game is not the time for moaning about selection! Especially some of the vitriol in some of the more 'moanie' posts! 

I will back the side when Warburton picks the team and tactics I want!

:pipe:

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Since the team was announced the 'support' for our team has perhaps fallen below stellar - get behind the team and manager - the hour pre-game is not the time for moaning about selection! Especially some of the vitriol in some of the more 'moanie' posts! 

I still obviously want to win but given the team we have to pick from it's uninspired.

Best just logging off if you're going to greet about it.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Shut up ya dick smoking wee sack 

the players are warming up not reading this 

But I am!

I see your back to wanting folk with a different opinion to be you to be quiet - you do like a bit of censorship of folks who don't tie your line! 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Sharing opinions is kinda what this forum was designed for.

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

I still obviously want to win but given the team we have to pick from it's uninspired.

Best just logging off if you're going to greet about it.

Why not just log off if you can't actually support the manager team on a Rangers forum? 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Loves the sound of his own voice.

"JUST PICK THE RIGHT PLAYERS" he screams. If it's that easy Chris, why don't you try your hand at management? Oh aye, you did once and you were horse shit. Just keep your trap shut ya banger.