*****The Official Inverness vs Rangers Thread*****

Escobar

Our starting team tonight should be the same one for the scum game out with any injuries or a really poor individual performance.

Just seen the line up and not sure what MW is doing with the defence and he's slowly turning into the tinker man but maybe it's injuries. 

Please prove me wrong Mark.

Hodson good enough to start against Germany but not Inverness while Wallace isn't good enough to start against Slovakia? 

The fuck? 

Also what the fuck does O'halloran have to do for a start :lol: 

Just now, Supersonic said:

The suspension? When he got a yellow in the qots game (same with Harry sadly)

Not sure about the injury or the extent of it though...

Was just meaning with the injury, never knew about Harry being suspended either. They'll be misses against that game. Second time Wilson hasn't started against Celtic. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Was just meaning with the injury

I remember seeing someone on here ask about the team training pics and Wilson was doing something that gave the idea he was injured or carrying a knock etc

Fuck knows. All in all I'm not sure about the lineup at all... 

what a shit team, if we lose this there is going to be massive pressure on MW and quite rightly so. You can not play a 4-3-3 with a slow attack and no wingers. Kiernan :power_of_anguish:

On a side note where is MOH, there is not even any point saying he should be a starter as MW wont ever start him, yet he starts a 36 year old Kenny miller instead with a striker who cant play on the wings

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Hodson good enough to start against Germany but not Inverness while Wallace isn't good enough to start against Slovakia? 

The fuck? 

Also what the fuck does O'halloran have to do for a start :lol: 

Was just meaning with the injury, never knew about Harry being suspended either. They'll be misses against that game. Second time Wilson hasn't started against Celtic. 

It's all relative though. Northern Ireland's full back options aren't as good as Scotland's, hence why Hodson started and Wallace didn't.

Don't like that one bit. Take it he's playing Kiernan over Senderos for pace reasons but he's just fucking dire. Midfield is fine, Niko off later on for Forrester I guess. Don't have a clue why McKay and Miller are starting over MOH and Garner.