***The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread***

30 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Not optimistic or confident about the Dundee game. Beginning to feel the way I did when Ally was in charge.

Think it will be another draw.  

I'm getting that sickly feeling as well.

Good victory and performance followed by possibly the most woeful 45 mins under Warburton.

37 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Not optimistic or confident about the Dundee game. Beginning to feel the way I did when Ally was in charge.

This. Again we will be overran in the midfield,our 3 against their 4 or 5 , can see a 1 1 draw

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Keep switching between optimistic and pessimistic

Hate 4 3 3, but our last home game result and performance were great.

Then we followed that with a poor display against Ross County but that was away and we're now at home. But of the 6 home games we've only won 3.

And so it goes on. For every up there's a down.

Do not normally put up a team but here is my attempt:

Gilks - (Wes was a bomb scare last game)

Tav

Wilson (slightly hard on Keirnan, but going with who I think is the best player in that position)

Hill

Wallace 

Windass

Crooks (we need to find out if he can play the holding role and he must be fit now)

Halliday

MOH

Garner

Forrester

I do not think we have the quality of players to play 433, but that is what MW will go with IMO.

Would my team win the game, who knows, but I would like to see if it could. :unsure:

19 hours ago, MOH_MedalOfHonor said:

:ukflag: Foderingham/Gilks

:ukflag: Tavernier/Hodson :ukflag: Kiernan :ukflag: Hill :ukflag: Wallace

:ukflag: Windass/Holt/Tavernier/Forrester/Halliday :ukflag: Rossiter/Halliday/Crooks :ukflag: Windass/Halliday/Holt/Crooks/Forrester

:ukflag: O'Halloran :ukflag: Garner/Waghorn :ukflag: McKay/Waghorn/Forrester

----

Would start Rossiter if not injured 

What the fuck is this :lol:

34 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

First of 5 home games in a row for me culminating with the Old Firm on Hogmanay courtesy of Ian B lending me his season ticket. Top bloke! And to celebrate it'll be the first of 5 victories and clean sheets! ?

If it's 5 victories and 5 clean sheets, I'll buy you a season ticket for the rest of the season.

5 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

We'll win, this will be a common theme, we'll beat bottom 6 clubs at home, mainly comfortably, we'll get our hopes up of an up turn in fortunes then we'll get our baws booted the very next away game. Predictable as fuck

Was going to post something exactly on these lines.

Which will paper over a few cracks, take the heat off a bit, until the next time.

I can see a win, just as long as Dundee are as weak as Killie were in midfield - if they do as well in that department as most other league visitors to Ibrox this term, it could be a slog.

Who can honestly come on here and with any sense of certainty predict what this team is going to do ?

Play exceptionally against Killie to that effort up at Dingwall.

It could be anything win, lose, draw, hammer them, get hammered ?

Play very well, create chances not take them, then get beat by a combination of avoidable fuck-ups ?

Play shite, survive by the skin of big Fod's teeth then win via a sclaffed close range  effort ?

7 hours ago, marka1979 said:

Gilks

Hodson  hill  kieran  wallace

Tav   crooks    windass

Moh     miller      garner

Thought Tav in midfield was good in the OF game first half and worth another go for sure. I'd also put Wilson back in. We will win all of our home games now.