Halliday is our worst player

Gallows high

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've defended him, but regardless of whatever else happened last night, his involvement in their second was unforgivable.

That's the worst goal I've seen us concede since Cammy Bell palmed a Motherwell shot over his head and into his own net in the Play-Off final.

He had time and space, but had absolutely zero control over the ball and in a dangerous area, the risks are huge.

I'll forgive a player mistakes, stupidity etc but can never forgive a lack of heart and bottle from a Rangers player. Plus his playacting when tackled is embarrassing. This man plays in the position of players like JG, Ian Ferguson, Hurlock, John Brown, Souness and the only comparison is where he stands on the pitch.

It would be a kindness to drop him and get him out of there.

Just now, offminorthreat said:

If any cunt would be expected to get it, it should be him, but he is in fucking LA LA land with his pishy wee skill moves that he always fucks up and his writhing on the ground every 5 minutes. Man the fuck up Andy. 

Fucking autocorrect cunts. La la land, not LA. 

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I've defended him, but regardless of whatever else happened last night, his involvement in their second was unforgivable.

That's the worst goal I've seen us concede since Cammy Bell palmed a Motherwell shot over his head and into his own net in the Play-Off final.

He had time and space, but had absolutely zero control over the ball and in a dangerous area, the risks are huge.

Middle paragraph, I'd say all 3 v Hibs in cup final, and at least 2/3 v the Taigs were worse.

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

This. He looked around 3 times before collecting the ball and still looked shocked to see that Hearts boy right on top of him.

• 2 weeks later...