Halliday is our worst player

Gallows high

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, bornabear said:

Andy may be a Rangers fan, but so am I.

The difference between Andy and me is that I know I'm not good enough to play for The Rangers and I'm a better player than him, even taking into account that I'm  71 next week.

I don't doubt that for one second. And can I just say,  in all seriousness, that I am unquestionably better than Tav, Kiernan, Halliday, Windass, MOH & that cunt Waghorn. But then, I'll only be 66 next week. Where are all the Halliday / Kiernan admirers tonight? Too busy playin FIFA no doubt.

6 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I don't doubt that for one second. And can I just say,  in all seriousness, that I am unquestionably better than Tav, Kiernan, Halliday, Windass, MOH & that cunt Waghorn. But then, I'll only be 66 next week. Where are all the Halliday / Kiernan admirers tonight? Too busy playin FIFA no doubt.

Have a Happy Birthday for next week pal. :guiness:

I also hate when he takes credit with the fans when his teammates score. 

He done it on Saturday again when Hyndman scored they all came over celebrating and obviously big loyalist Andy breaks the mould from celebrating with Hyndman to give a fist pump to the crowd. 

Don't give a fuck if it's nitpicking it annoys the life out of me

Thought he got a hard time last season when in my eyes he wasn't too bad, played out position etc etc.

He has been shocking for months now and it seems every game that passes he actually becomes even shitter.

Still as long as Kiernan gets a shirt Halliday won't be the weakest link 

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

Sick to the teeth of alot of oor fans saying hes a rangers man does that give him a pass to play week in week oot hes fuckin rotten never should be starting in the 1st 11 for us not even close

Honestly mate, that is a myth. Nobody gives him a free pass because he is a rangers man. 

1 hour ago, Number5 said:

Thought he got a hard time last season when in my eyes he wasn't too bad, played out position etc etc.

He has been shocking for months now and it seems every game that passes he actually becomes even shitter.

Still as long as Kiernan gets a shirt Halliday won't be the weakest link 

Was improving over the last couple of games imo.

Went backwards again though.