Halliday is our worst player

Gallows high

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

Whilst I feel there is always room for a versatile,  but fairly average, player in a squad.... he is not good enough to be a first choice defensive midfielder.

This used to be my opinion but the last month has convinced me he shouldn't ever be allowed to desicrate our shirt again. Useless. 

On 16/01/2017 at 9:26 AM, Courtyard Bear said:

Our team seem to be falling over themselves to win this award. 

You could pick a team out the stands that would give Hearts a better game tonight they would certainly show more Heart.

26 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Calls himself a bear. If he has anything about him he'll fuck off. Tbf tho, Toral is fucking shite anol

O'Halloran is a much a bear as Halliday, absolute shitebag and dreadful footballer.  As a so-called bear he in the perfect position to get the other players fired-up, he has never done that.

Aye he's crap but there are unfortunately plenty more in our team who are just as bad or worse. Kiernan gets it tight, quite rightly, but people want Hill to be offered a new deal even though he is just as bad. He was  garbage tonight and last week against Motherwell gave away stupid fouls time after time. A reality check is needed. There is not one player in our squad that I would be sad to see the back of.

Yes I agree Halliday is shite! However our biggest problem is the centre backs all 4 are terrible Kiernan should never have played again after cup final and if anything has got worse! Wilson is probably the best passer but poor defender lacks presence and pace ! Senderos is done ! And Hill  the legs have gone can't defend one on one again has no presence or pace !  

Just now, bam74 said:

Aye he's crap but there are unfortunately plenty more in our team who are just as bad or worse. Kiernan gets it tight, quite rightly, but people want Hill to be offered a new deal even though he is just as bad. He was  garbage tonight and last week against Motherwell gave away stupid fouls time after time. A reality check is needed. There is not one player in our squad that I would be sad to see the back of.

We have had folk on here the last couple of weeks making out Hill is a superstar.

We haven't had a decent defender the whole time this fuckwit of a manager has been here, and everybody in football knows it.

If he was a true Rangers fan he would put in a transfer request as he must know by now he is not good enough for the club. And before anyone says that's a lot of shite. If I was in his position I would admit I wasn't good enough, the club is the most important imo.