Who needs enemies?

Miller time

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye it's garbage. Ultimately people are responsible for what they post - there are plenty warnings on the site but at the end of the day it was in a private part of the forum & it's private for a reason.

I've had to reign all my online stuff in because somebody contacted my work - I think after somebody posted it on here.

Fuxache man - do you know who it was?

Just now, BF2 said:

This was his response - "do I need a reason to have an opinion on vile abuse of a disabled boy?"  Nice playing to the gallery comment there.

@Badger @gogzy I asked Houston why he didn't go to one of the admins of the site to complain of the posts and he said there was no way of contacting them.

He said that to me too as his IP address was banned, a few comments later he linked me up to the threAd, I asked how that was possible? No reply

3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

This was his response - "do I need a reason to have an opinion on vile abuse of a disabled boy?"  Nice playing to the gallery comment there.

@Badger @gogzy I asked Houston why he didn't go to one of the admins of the site to complain of the posts and he said there was no way of contacting them.

He should be asked who is abusing the child, folk on a forum or a football club using him because he has a disability.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

oh bullshit,  people contact us through facebook twitter and the like all the time.  He didn't want to come to us, and lets be serious for a minute... he doesn't give a shit about wee jay.  he is doing this because he wants to get this site in trouble, and he wants that because we opely let people tke the piss out of SoS and slate them when they feel it is deserved.   They hate that and have wanted us in trouble for a long time now.

That was my immediate thought when he said that.  Lying bastard.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

oh bullshit,  people contact us through facebook twitter and the like all the time.  He didn't want to come to us, and lets be serious for a minute... he doesn't give a shit about wee jay.  he is doing this because he wants to get this site in trouble, and he wants that because we opely let people tke the piss out of SoS and slate them when they feel it is deserved.   They hate that and have wanted us in trouble for a long time now.

I asked him why he hasn't posted any other social media posts mocking the wee boy. only the ones on here.  He said he hasn't seen any other ones :facepalm:

Just now, BF2 said:

I asked him why he hasn't posted any other social media posts mocking the wee boy. only the ones on here.  He said he hasn't seen any other ones :facepalm:

Now that's a load of shit cause I remember seeing some in that Joe Garner thread that came from Twitter.

@gogzy hit the nail on the head, he's got a thorn in his side regarding RM. 

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

The comments were disgusting tbh but, as it has already been mentioned in the thread, they could have been reported.

Sharing them on his Facebook page is just another attempt at trying to make himself look like some sort of hero and the gullible bastards that follow his page are all sucking it up as usual. 

A man who has followed Celtic abroad to watch them playing in the Champions league and who is now trawling Rangers forums and posting screenshots of offensive comments on his Facebook to "shame" the posters. And still some believe he's actually a Rangers fan.

What were the disgusting posts mate? 

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

fuck him too.   Does he report anyone saying anything dodgy in his pub to the police?  does he name and shame them and find out who they are and where rhey work.

I think not.

too many dirty grassing cunts in the world now.heess the biggest grass out...