*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Clearly doesn't have the courage for confrontation or we would have seen a response after wed night

a shitebag hands off pussy of a manager is what we have at the moment 

I would go and get McIness just now 

anyone who thinks we wouldn't do a better job here is mad tbh 

14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We have to just admit under warburton we are below hearts and the sheep

This is why a change has to be made

This is nonsense. We are about the same as both hence winning home, losing away and the table. The worrying thing for me is we seem to be getting worse as weeks go on lately.

After a game like that Warburton should be shaking hand and straight down the tunnel ready to go absolutely mental. Not standing on the bye line waiting to give his team a hug and a kiss as they come off.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Clearly doesn't have the courage for confrontation or we would have seen a response after wed night

a shitebag hands off pussy of a manager is what we have at the moment 

I would go and get McIness just now 

anyone who thinks we wouldn't do a better job here is mad tbh 

I'm not a fan of his management style,but he is getting results with Aberdeen. They are ahead of us now.

Can't really think of a realistic target tbh

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

This is nonsense. We are about the same as both hence winning home, losing away and the table. The worrying thing for me is we seem to be getting worse as weeks go on lately.

After a game like that Warburton should be shaking hand and straight down the tunnel ready to go absolutely mental. Not standing on the bye line waiting to give his team a hug and a kiss as they come off.

I am taking our regression into consideration and stating that we will be below Hearts and the sheep.

We've lost it.

If something doesn't change drastically then I think what I said will definitely be true. Might even get worse.

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Don't you see that the players are not the problem. MW is not going mental because the problem is him. 

I couldn't make today as I'm away an overnight but I'm seriously pissed off with the state we are in now. I feel for the Bears who had to sit through that disgrace today. I hope Warburton chucks it now and Dave king fucks right off out our club. Under this leadership we are actually heading backwards now and MWs Shite about players needing to see a way in to the team is bollox as well, we have about 30 first team players who are mostly shite picking up decent wages. We need a manager to come in and start getting to work with the decent players and start putting all the shite up for sale while he's at. Our team need severely trimmed as we have some dross kicking around getting a wage. Sad times for us just now and MW and DW don't know how to pull us out the mess we are in. U would think DW could pass on some knowledge to the defence. 

3 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

He played well today - some good tackles and forward passes

Fair play to him, he did have a solid game. Not nearly consistent enough, but he whipped in some superb balls today that should have found the net if we had anyone that could actually score regularly.

He needs to reflect on his earlier comment- "I'm not going to be given three years to get the club back to the top of Scottish football," he said. "It doesn't work that way"

He now needs to persuade us that he has what it takes to rectify the incorrect balance of Scottish football at this moment of time and going by recent results I now can't see how he can. Either the players aren't playing for him or he has a group of players only fit for the Scottish championship. 

Not taking our chances,gifting goals,seems to be the Rangers way these days.

Much better in the 2nd half but their keeper lived a charmed life today,made a coupkle of good saves but we should be burying those chances.

Tav was much improved today and Waggy showed a bit when he came on,as did Forrester but all in all a win thrown away. 2 points dropped.