Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Why am I potty for saying no one knows who is to blame for this? That is a fact. You'd have to have your head firmly up your arse to believe you know what actually went on last night. I simply have stated people should stay open minded and withhold blame because we do not know who has done what.

Congratulations moron, idiocy confirmed.

that's why you keep going on mad rants.

it seems nearly all of the British media believe he's fucked it. Seems Ssn believes he's fucked it. Seems every ex Rangers employee believes he's fucked it. Seems there was a massive gamble between Tuesday and Wednesday that he was taking the NF job.Ā 

So either every single person who believes this is how things played out are stupid or there's the very small band on here who are just far better informed than everyone else to blame Dave KingĀ 

I think some people just need to accept they were duped by the image of Warburton being an honest, honourable, well meaning man

IĀ thought soĀ myself most of his time hereĀ albeit his press performances in recent weeks made me start to change my mind pretty quickly

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Are you seriously claiming the board completely fabricated them wanting to go to Nottingham Forest then?

If you actually read my previous posts regarding all of this you would understand that I have stated there might have been a mish mash of things going on. From miscommunication between Warburton and his agent to an offer of resignation being put in from Warburton and it being rejected until a second offer has been put in - then the board accept his first offer - which is against the law of contract and might have led to this confusion.

All theories, as I have stated so many times, no one actually knows what is going on, so perhaps people should stop the blame game and use their brains until the facts come out - but sadly we might never see the facts.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

If we chased every midfielder that Brown has made to look like a tit this season then we wouldn't have any left.

I wouldn't care either way. Barton and the rest are or were shite for us regardless of what's happened now.Ā 

He was a complete fud, nothing will change that.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

If you actually read my previous posts regarding all of this you would understand that I have stated there might have been a mish mash of things going on. From miscommunication between Warburton and his agent to an offer of resignation being put in from Warburton and it being rejected until a second offer has been put in - then the board accept his first offer - which is against the law of contract and might have led to this confusion.

All theories, as I have stated so many times, no one actually knows what is going on, so perhaps people should stop the blame game and use their brains until the facts come out - but sadly we might never see the facts.

Whatever version you can think up I don't see one where Warburton comes out well and that's the bottom line really

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

I think some people just need to accept they were duped by the image of Warburton being an honest, honourable, well meaning man

IĀ thought soĀ myself most of his time hereĀ albeit his press performances in recent weeks made me start to change my mind pretty quickly

I did state in the Warburton press conference yesterday that I thought he made a slip up when answering questions about McParland. Perhaps I was right about that.Ā 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

if it's verbal, minuted and the agent agreed then they're fucked.

I think that's exactly the case.Ā 

The board might seem like a basket case at times but there's no way they wouldn't seek legal advice before releasing that statement.Ā 

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Whatever version you can think up I don't see one where Warburton comes out well and that's the bottom line really

I've never defended warburton and wanted him gone, the difference is i'm being sensible when a lot on this forum are not. Sometimes you have to sit back and let the media play with shit until the real info starts flowing - if it ever does.

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You would hope that would have happened, but even if it is - the law isn't as straight cut as many would like to believe. You can still muddy the water or come across muddy water so it's up to the decision maker to take a course of action.

There's also the fact of a timing issue, perhaps the board wanted to act asap as it was time sensitive and believed in their own ability to do things legally. I have no doubt our board contain a lot of intelligent and business savvy guys, so it's not pushing the boundaries to suggest perhaps they felt they didn't need to seek legal advice.

If only we had a solicitor on our board...

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I think that's exactly the case.Ā 

The board might seem like a basket case at times but there's no way they wouldn't seek legal advice before releasing that statement.Ā 

100% mate.

And if you strip all the stuff regarding budgets etc back and just analyse his tenure and especially since around the tarrier semi final. It's just not been good enoughĀ 

6 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I've no idea what's actually happened. I just hope we get the next manager appointment right. I've always backed Warburton but it wasn't difficult to see that he and King had no kind of positive relationship. If you don't have backing and team spirit off the park then it won't last long on it. Warburton had started performing poorly but I think he was also undermined at board level. Whatever they do next they'd better back the manager properly.

Spot on, sadly your last sentence looks like being the defining factor in where we go next, it all depends on whether the current board have withheld money from the management team or we have another backer coming in who's willing to back us financially, let's hope there is money somewhere, or it's going to be a hard few years ahead.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

100% mate.

And if you strip all the stuff regarding budgets etc back and just analyse his tenure and especially since around the tarrier semi final. It's just not been good enoughĀ 

Every pundit and journo has said they've been working their ticket and fucked it themselves. If you're trying to work your ticket then you're not good enough to be here and the board acted mega quickly.Ā 

Ashamed of Davie Weir tbh, bit gutted about that.Ā 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Every pundit and journo has said they've been working their ticket and fucked it themselves. If you're trying to work your ticket then you're not good enough to be here and the board acted mega quickly.Ā 

Weir will just join the list of fellow chancers who have abusedĀ their position and regard within our support of which there have been a few the last few years .Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

How much of a say did Davie Weir get though? In between Warburton and McParland - a rock and a hard place?

Again something we do not know.

2 minutes ago, BlueBeard said:

Spot on, sadly your last sentence looks like being the defining factor in where we go next, it all depends on whether the current board have withheld money from the management team or we have another backer coming in who's willing to back us financially, let's hope there is money somewhere, or it's going to be a hard few years ahead.

It is going to be a few hard years mate.

King is a conman and will not be touched by anyone within the business world, that is a BIG problem for us

Ā 

Ā 

Dunny would be the man to corroborate or dismiss the rumours,

Why no phone him instead of Mark Dingwall, oh aye, the egotistical make sure all the mhedia outlets have them on speed dialĀ Ā 

Dunny is as decent as there is, be good to get his take on it

4 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Ā 

Ā 

Dunny would be the man to corroborate or dismiss the rumours,

Why no phone him instead of Mark Dingwall, oh aye, the egotistical make sure all the mhedia outlets have them on speed dialĀ Ā 

Dunny is as decent as there is, be good to get his take on it

Aye am sure Sky Sports have dunnys number and possibly his bbm pinĀ 

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I wouldn't care either way. Barton and the rest are or were shite for us regardless of what's happened now.Ā 

He was a complete fud, nothing will change that.

For some inexplicable reason the system won't let me like this post, so i'll have to write it. Like!

I must admit, it does make me chuckle to think that for weeks and weeks we've speculated that the board had x, y or z lined up to replace Warburton and no one batted an eyelid, but when Warburton seemingly lines up another job cunts want him hung :lol:Ā