Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

1 minute ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I reckon that the board either ignored or turned down a request to go without compensation because they thought that Forrest would pay it.

That may have caused the management team the job, with Forrest saying they wont pay Rangers compensation for a manager they want rid off.

Board then panics, realizing they are going to have to PAY the trio to go, and use the initial request as a reason to get them out.

Dave King, as we all know is well capable of being the kind of snake who would try this, and if that's whats happened It really wouldn't surprise me.

Under this board and Kings leadership we have become a fuckin laughing stock.

Who the fuck would ever come and work for us now?  :megaanguish:

And have you got anything to base all this on?

I reckon that the board either ignored or turned down a request to go without compensation because they thought that Forrest would pay it.

That may have caused the management team the job, with Forrest saying they wont pay Rangers compensation for a manager they want rid off.

Board then panics, realizing they are going to have to PAY the trio to go, and use the initial request as a reason to get them out.

Dave King, as we all know is well capable of being the kind of snake who would try this, and if that's whats happened It really wouldn't surprise me.

Become a laughing stock? Where you in a cryogenic chamber for five year?

2 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

That last line is a fuckin joke..........

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Sussed this clown out months ago,and got shot down

also said his daughter dealt with most of our transfers

barton told him he was a shit manager

the players don't like training

one player said that garner was the worst player he's played with

and MacLeish will be the next manager (if he wants it) King wanted him instead of warburton

i will continue to post despite the your talking shite standard replies,from the usual suspects

Must've been Halliday or Kiernan as any other player would have named one of them as the worst.

The story breaks that the board have taken this stance.

The media report confusion.

MW then says he is still in charge.

We, the fans, are further confused.

Rangers stay shtoom.

----------------------

All of this can be put to bed by the Club issuing a statement as to what exactly is going on. The longer they take, the worse  they will look. 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Rangers stay shtoom.

----------------------

All of this can be put to bed by the Club issuing a statement as to what exactly is going on. The longer they take, the worse  they will look. 

They've said he's resigned and they've accepted it haven't they? No longer our manager

The statement last night could certainly have been done better and I'd hope for a better one today, but it's false to talk as if we've no idea whats going on

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Rangers stay shtoom.

----------------------

After MW says he's still in charge the board didn't stay shtoom. They reiterated that Warburton was no longer in charge.

15 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Warburton is tragic.

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He has a tragic hat?....

12 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

I wish he stayed in England and we said no fuck that.

Then he tried to leave for Forest and we thought we would be fine.

But he came back to Glasgow and denied he had resigned. 

I'm here all week.

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

And have you got anything to base all this on?

It may or may not be the case, but its more believable than Warburton and Weir handing in their notice before they have confirmation of getting the job at Forrest.

Also, I think Dave King would think twice about stooping as low. He isn't exactly an honest and honorable businessman ffs.

45 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Sounds like THE AGENT has been behind it all. He tells the board his clients are going. Backtracks and tries to negotiate a new deal  when he finds they didn't get the forest job and the board tell him and his clients the resignation has been accepted.

If the above is the case then the Board are not to blame - for once. :)

Agreed, though the Board need to have proper legal evidence of all that, which I'd be astounded if they didn't before realising the statement. 

38 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Haven't a clue about the legal side of things but someone said earlier the verbals have been recorded in the minutes of Wednesday's meeting. How that stacks up legally under Scots law I don't know.

I'd imagine the board would have had this checked properly before releasing last night's statement but nothing surprises me anymore about how our club is ran.

Again, I'd be astounded if the Board don't have this nailed down legally, before releasing that statement. Though sadly, like you, nothing surprises me anymore with our Club. 

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

They've said he's resigned and they've accepted it haven't they?

The statement last night could certainly have been done better and I'd hope for a better one today, but it's false to talk as if we've no idea whats going on

My intension was for us to put out a more comprehensible statement  at the soonest

It may or may not be the case, but its more believable than Warburton and Weir handing in their notice before they have confirmation of getting the job at Forrest.

Also, I think Dave King would think twice about stooping as low. He isn't exactly an honest and honorable businessman ffs.

In other words you don't

King can go today as well for all I care but what he's like doesn't make Warburton a trustworthy character

You really think that? 

Whoever replaces This team will not be anyone on the up, It will be someone who cant get a job or carry's baggage.

Time will tell.

We've tried the experiment. Back to jobs for the boys now surely...