*** The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Is it too much to expect us to play well, score a few goals, keep a clean sheet and win the game?

I doubt that will happen but we can dream.

I was looking at the times we had 2-0 wins this season. For me that should be our bread and butter result especially at home but we rarely score more than 1 and when we do we usually concede.

32 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This game has 0-0 written all over it

Thought I would get in early . Surely must be a good bet

I wouldn't if I were you mate. Can you really see us keeping a clean sheet? St J to score the first goal is the bet.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Bright sky above, cool crisp atmosphere with no wind. Floodlights on as the hairs on my neck stand up as I take my seat and gaze at the wonderful surroundings and lush park

how can we Fucking loose

3-0 the teddy bears. 

Walking up to the ground always gets the blood going and then your heart takes over and you think a win is in the bag. Just wait til your in the ground and the lineup is announced and you'll be back to normal :megaanguish:

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Walking up to the ground always gets the blood going and then your heart takes over and you think a win is in the bag. Just wait til your in the ground and the lineup is announced and you'll be back to normal :megaanguish:

No I won't. X10

This has to be Murty's last game in charge if we lose tonight. If not then we are in big trouble for the rest of this season and beyond.

Im actually quite optimistic about the game and think we will win 3-1. St Johnstone are a decent side and should be a good game to watch.

Astonishing that Murty is still going 4-3-3 when it quite clearly doesn't work for us, We play much better going 4-4-2.

Reckon once again we will be struggling in the midfield area and Miller up top won't get a lot of service from Waghorn and McKay, Waghorn has been pretty poor recently and looks like Garner didn't impress Murty in his 60sec appearance last week.

I'd drop Waghorn and play Dodoo,I'd also rather have Forrester or Windass in the midfield rather than Holt.

Not confident of a win tonight even at Ibrox due to our form which seems to be getting worse, St Johstone's form recently isn't really any better.

Going for another drab game and a 1-1 draw.

I hate to admit it but I have 0 confidence in us getting a result tonight.

2-0 to St Johnstone, with both of their goals completely against the run of play and likely caused by some absurd mistake by us. We'll also have a barrage of missed goal opportunities that any other team would have put away with ease...