4 games left, 12 pts expected

j1mgg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Dolly at home is critical. Take it to 25 years since they last beat us at Ibrox I think.

Like to win them all as I never had any respect for Thistle or St Johnstone but we will see.

Guess most of the players wont be caring.

Most of the players downed tools long ago so I can't see 4 wins. The sooner this season ends the better.

At least Pedro is now under no illusions that he basically needs a new team next season. But as the players surely know that as well I'm not convinced they'll be giving a toss about these games.

As long as we don't lose the unbeaten Ibrox run against the scummy sheep.

21 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I'd prefer to see if he could bring some young players through, nothing more to play for this season.

According to Derek Ferguson we don't have anyone currently that could step up.  

25 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I'd prefer to see if he could bring some young players through, nothing more to play for this season.

I'm not convinced it's worthwhile doing that unless there's ones that Pedro thinks could be part of his first team next season, otherwise it's just throwing a bunch of youths on for the sake of it and they'll probably end up getting pummeled.

Many will have missed the boat now but if there was ever a time to make an impression on Pedro and for him to reconsider their Rangers future (even as squad players), these games will be it, as meaningless as they are.  That time may well have gone now already, and hopefully so for a good number 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

We could still finish 4th, we're only six points in front :lol:  

Third or fourth is embarrassing. Still qualify for Europe in the first round regardless so nothing to play for.