Pedro Post Match Reaction

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

I don't rate him but at least he's not hiding and taking full responsibility for that shambles 

Is he though? It's just words IMO. If he truly took responsibility he would see that the job is too big for him and walk away while we still have time for a new manager to instil his ideas and get the team bonding and actually playing with shape and a game plan  

Naw fuck that, you don't pawn us off with freak accident sound bytes. Tell us why it went wrong, what you done, why they bested us, why we fell for a phantom 5th defender, why you played 2 holding midfielders and justified them with non penetrative passing and practically zero defensive support. Why Kranjcar constantly served dung from every set piece. You chose every piece of this embarrassment now tell us why you did it and why it didn't work.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Is he though? It's just words IMO. If he truly took responsibility he would see that the job is too big for him and walk away while we still have time for a new manager to instil his ideas and get the team bonding and actually playing with shape and a game plan  

I really don't know. I'm maybe just trying to look for positives in which there weren't really any. We hit the bar 3 times, on another day they all go In, but really we should be putting 5 past teams like this with ease. Like I said I don't really rate Pedro and this just puts my doubt even further up the scale. I just appreciate that he's came out and taken full responsibility, even if it's just talking the talk ?

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Has he resigned then?Because that's the only way he can take responsibility for that horror show.

I'm naw gona argue with that.  But how many times do this board need to fuck up before we get it right. It's a fuckin joke 

12 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Hate to say it we missed Barrie Mckay tonight. 

Fuck fucking shit bag Mckay.

Over hyped we fucking fairy.

No heart , No desire, no end product

What exactly would he have brought, more of the same shite we already had on offer 

If he wont accept thousands of pound a week!  A fucking week !   To play for this team he can fuck off.

He is not the Messiah, just a very silly silly boy!

:anger::anger::anger:

No excuses, we lost to a fourth rated club from a fourth rated nation and it was Pedros team not Warburtons but Pedros,the guy is an absolute imposter who concerns himself on winning over the Rangers support with his 'banning of green boots and his so called 'signage.

The fellows a dud who tries to live of us,the opposition manager ( sorry dont know his name ) took all of ninety minutes to suss Caixinha out.

Tactically inept and talks bull. 

I'm surprised he's done an interview after that. Will watch when I've calmed down a bit. I hope he had his head down and doesn't try to make excuses. Cunts got 6 weeks to show something on the park.

Whoever appointed him needs hunted to. Nothing about it makes sense. Taking on a foreign manager is always a risk let alone right now and after the shambles of last season. If it's the boy Robertson then he can do one too if Pedro turns out to be a clown. 

So he assumes all the responsibility.    

But he's not indicating he is resigning which is a pity because assuming full responsibility after a shambles like this, coming on top of the OF shambles and the Aberdeen game shambles, a voluntary exit is just about the only acceptable response for taking responsibility.    Its a failure of epic proportions bearing in mind he has been given his first choice players and yet it makes for a worse team than last season.   Epic failure on a scale where no comeback appears feasible.

If he does decide to come back to Glasgow after this will he impose on himself mandatory training with the development squad and swap places with Murty.   If he won't resign and if he is not immediately sacked then some action needs to be taken at Rangers because this cannot be allowed to go on, 

54 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Pedro, any chance of going in to my work for me tomorrow?  

And my work too, as I can't be arsed listening to all the shit that'll be flying about tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, ciderman said:

Don't think he's up to the job but Stewart Robertson must take responsibility for making this appointment.

The whole fucking board should take responsibility, they have fucked the main part of their business up how many times?

No scapegoats, if this fails then the board should get to fuck and install a board that are fit for purpose.

Pedro should be sacked in the morning after tonight's disaster, if he's not the fans should be asking the Board why they haven't sacked him after all the Board want our cash so we should be starting to pressure them if we don't get answers imo. 

King should "assume full responsibility " for appointing this clown ! 

Who had ever heard of him before he arrived ?...cannot believe we are stuck with this muppet ! If he or King are any sort of men theyll sit down and thrash out a severance package ! 

Failing that itll be the old fashioned protests outside the ground and more misery !